Yes I've set my resolution level up to the highest level from 800x600 and its a 17" screen. But online my pages are still way too wide! On Facebook i can't even scroll over to the right as far as I need to?? HELP!!!
Then it must be the View setting (zoom) in the browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Tap the “Alt” key on your keyboard to display the menu bar at the top of your IE Window.
3. In the menu bar, click on “View”, and point to “Zoom”.
4. A sub-menu will be displayed under Zoom. Click on one of the settings to change your view. I would start with “100%” and see if that makes a change on your web page.
If you are using Google Chrome, you can change the view this way:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the small wrench icon in the upper- right corner of the window.
3. In the “Zoom” section of the menu, click the minus button to reduce the size of the page.
Firefox - Use the View TAB to change setting.
Hope this helps.