communal showers

Hi - you know the communal showers - well can sims woohoo in the showers?
In Uni, apart from bed & hot tubs, where can they now woohoo?
thnx M
5 answers Last reply
More about communal showers

    "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi - you know the communal showers - well can sims woohoo in the showers?
    > In Uni, apart from bed & hot tubs, where can they now woohoo?
    > thnx M

    Check out the shops on campus. There are still changing booths in there.
    They can't woohoo in showers, but Alexander Goth is still very careful not
    to ever drop the soap... <evil grin>

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi - you know the communal showers - well can sims woohoo in the showers?
    >>In Uni, apart from bed & hot tubs, where can they now woohoo?
    >>thnx M
    >>

    > Check out the shops on campus. There are still changing booths in there.
    > They can't woohoo in showers, but Alexander Goth is still very careful not
    > to ever drop the soap... <evil grin>

    Why? I'd think he'd enjoy the repercussions, or the percussions, or
    whatever...

    --
    --Cuth

    Ay? I'm confused....is Alexander Goth a wee bit camp then?
    Never actually played him! Just simply ignored him & left him to his own
    devices!
    Cuth - I have to say some of your comments literally crack me up with
    laughter!

    emma J wrote:
    > Ay? I'm confused....is Alexander Goth a wee bit camp then?
    > Never actually played him! Just simply ignored him & left him to his own
    > devices!
    > Cuth - I have to say some of your comments literally crack me up with
    > laughter!

    Well, my Alexander grew into a strapping lad, and being he was the son
    of Bella and the sibling of Cassandra, well, conclude what you will.

    He eventually died, however. Not really sure from what. He just became
    progressively more lethargic and starved himself to death or something.
    He didn't rebound after Mortimer died, while Mortimer himself, it
    seemed, rather enjoyed the experience.

    --
    --Cuth

    Perhaps later into the game you could resurrect him to the zombie stage and
    have a camp zombie? Hmmmmm?

Sims Games Video Games