760W Seasonic with 2 560tis (SLI) and an i5-2500k OC'd to 4.4?

I was curious if with the above specs, I would have any issues with running something like Battlefield 3? The reason I ask is because I just downloaded the Beta and have played it 4 times and every time within a few minutes of play, my entire system will lock-up and restart.

The only things I could think of were heat and maybe PSU but my temps seem fine, and I was advised by someone at the place I get my parts that I would be more than OK with that PSU and my current cards and CPU.

Anyone have any thoughts?
3 answers Last reply
More about 760w seasonic 560tis 2500k
  1. We need details. List Exact model of the PSU, HSF, and your GPU's. Please list your temps on your cpu and gpu while gaming as well.
  2. have you run any stress tests like Intel Burn or Prime95? You could have a very unstable OC on your CPU.
  3. casualbuilder said:
    We need details. List Exact model of the PSU, HSF, and your GPU's. Please list your temps on your cpu and gpu while gaming as well.

And motherboard.

A pair of GTX560ti's will pull about 32 amps. Figure another 10 amps for an OC'd CPU. That's about 500 watts. Figure another 100 - 150 watts for everything else coupled with a very good PSU gives you plenty of power.

Some motherboards are unhappy with RAM running faster than 1333 MHz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Battlefield SLI Intel i5 Overclocking