Printing id cards on epson t60

Status
Not open for further replies.

juhi85

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
Hello,
Hi there I am trying to print ID cards on Epson T60 but i am unable to take a print on the card and as well the print is coming in the form of a CD.
As well the ink is not getting dried on the card after the print.
the ink is getting easily wiped off from the card.
I run a consultancy for which i need ID cards for my employees.
As i have just started the bussiness i am not aware of all this problems.
Waiting for your reply.
Sanjana.

Ink normally is wet - Check your owners manual for printing cards.

juhi85

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
thanks for replying:)
but the issue is with the printing in the form of a card as wen im giving the command of print its coming in the form of a disc with a hole on the card...
i have read the manual but nothing is mentioned with respect to printing on the card.

And when im taking the print,i kept the card aside for half an hour but still the ink is wet...
Plz help me out in this regard and if anyone can help me with proper instructions how to take a print,i would be really thankful:)
waiting for the reply...

nicolethegreat

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Solution po para matangal un bilog

First, install your printer using the epsont60 drivers.
Then download the drivers for the epson r290 from the epson site. Run the install and when it comes to the part of asking if you want it detected or not, click choose location. Then select the port something like USB0001. Complete the install and then choose the r290 as the printer in photoshop. You will have two epson monitors running at the bottom, one for the t60 and other for the r290.

garacheng

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012

hi, nagawa ko na lahat ng sinabi mo po dito. pero kapag sinelect ung r290 sa photoshop hindi siya magprint. wala rin nalabas ng dalawang epson monitor sa baba. meron ba akong mali na ginawa? thanks in advance

asdfhelp

Honorable
Sep 26, 2013

ok here are the CLEAR steps:
1. download/install epson stylus photo r290, use the same port you have selected in epson t60 (eg. USB001) if you forgot what port you've selected, i feel sorry for you lol jk. you must reinstall the t60 driver, google that sh*t you could find it somewhere. You need to install epson t60 first before epson r290
2. after installing both printer drivers, go to Start Menu > Devices and Printers
3. either one of the printers is visible, anyway set Epson r290 as your default printer
4. next is go to printing preferences and use this setting in both printers
• quality: best photo
• source: CD/DVD
• type: epson premium glossy
note: you can use your own settings if you want to, IDGAF. just don't be stupid enough to change the source
5. insert the tray PROPERLY
6. open your pvc id design file in photoshop, print the file and choose epson r290 (uncheck center image)
5. ignore the error, click continue..

there you have it! hope it helps THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.