(S2)seeking plain white bath????

Hi all
I am looking for a plain white bath, with white tapware.
Not a foot bath.
I can't seem to find a plain one, but if I wanted one with flowers, fish,
dirt, mould, in bright colours etc etc I would have hundreds of downloads
LOL.

Many thanks
Dim Sim

http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
White on boards :)
http://www.welldressedsim.com/roomset.php?id=000275
Kind of white, but pay :(
http://mangosims2.free.fr/meubles.htm
Under 'Recolorables', 3rd page
http://snobs2.simsnobs.com/bathroom2.htm
White but pay :(
http://sunairsims.enorth.com.cn/
White square, new mesh, use IE to get there
http://www.wallsims.net/the_sims_2.php?p=5&t=5

http://www.xmsims.com/

"Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> I am looking for a plain white bath, with white tapware.
> Not a foot bath.
> I can't seem to find a plain one, but if I wanted one with flowers, fish,
> dirt, mould, in bright colours etc etc I would have hundreds of downloads
> LOL.
>
> Many thanks
> Dim Sim

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Bluegenie you ROCK!

Have a great day

Dim Sim

> http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm
> White on boards :)
> http://www.welldressedsim.com/roomset.php?id=000275
> Kind of white, but pay :(
> http://mangosims2.free.fr/meubles.htm
> Under 'Recolorables', 3rd page
> http://snobs2.simsnobs.com/bathroom2.htm
> White but pay :(
> http://sunairsims.enorth.com.cn/
> White square, new mesh, use IE to get there
> http://www.wallsims.net/the_sims_2.php?p=5&t=5
>
> http://www.xmsims.com/
>

> "Dim Sim" <dim_sim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all
>> I am looking for a plain white bath, with white tapware.
>> Not a foot bath.
>> I can't seem to find a plain one, but if I wanted one with flowers, fish,
>> dirt, mould, in bright colours etc etc I would have hundreds of downloads
>> LOL.
>>
>> Many thanks
>> Dim Sim

Your welcome :)
I guess having a good list of favorites helps too.