friendship

sb

I used to have a painting for sims 1 which maxed out friendship scores. Is
there such an object for sims 2? Or any hacks / tips to max out friendship
scores?

Thanks!

Sb x

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.livejournal.com/users/essbee80

"sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>I used to have a painting for sims 1 which maxed out friendship scores. Is
>there such an object for sims 2? Or any hacks / tips to max out friendship
>scores?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sb x

it isn't as easy as the sims 1 hack, but if both of them have handheld
games, having them play together really improves the relationship.

"sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> I used to have a painting for sims 1 which maxed out friendship
> scores. Is there such an object for sims 2? Or any hacks / tips to
> max out friendship scores?

http://www.insimenator.net/viewforum.php?f=25&sid=
73b126c533334cc09a7b4efdc5e4dc67.

It does it all.