lehighace06

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
There was a combo deal for the linked motherboard, with RAM and CPU all together that was almost precisely what I wanted, and it seems to no longer be available.

For those that spend more time on Newegg than I do, will such an offer be returning soon, on the same or similar motherboard/CPU/memory? Or is that a truly missed oppurtunity having not yet bought it? I intend to purchase my new system soon, but can wait a few days or a couple weeks if such an offer will likely be available again soon.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131365

Combos get screwed up for the first week of every month on newegg, a few good ones should be showing up again next week, however i doubt you will see that same combo return for quite some time. If you see a combo on newegg and you have the money to buy you whole order do it, you never know how long or short a combo will last.

lehighace06

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
yeah clearly ... i was waiting for a 0% credit card i applied for to come rather than put it on my every-day card ... guess the lost $90 combo discount is probably more than i'd have paid in interest anyway =/