Sims2 question

How does one get into 'Sims-eye-view'? Is it something in the camera
options, or is it just zooming in?

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

    > How does one get into 'Sims-eye-view'? Is it something in the camera
    > options, or is it just zooming in?
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------
    > Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    > If found, please return to..........
    > http://www.silvernblue.com/
    > or
    > http://livin-it-up.net

    Hit the Tab key
    Or press the Ctrl key and move the mouse up and down.

    Ahhh, thank you. I will save that for reference.
    I do notice my sims runs better when I concentrate on just one sim.
    Right now, I have a house of six sims. And I made this huge house that my
    computer will just barely handle.

    > Ahhh, thank you. I will save that for reference.
    > I do notice my sims runs better when I concentrate on just one sim.
    > Right now, I have a house of six sims. And I made this huge house that my
    > computer will just barely handle.
    >
    > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
    >>> How does one get into 'Sims-eye-view'? Is it something in the camera
    >>> options, or is it just zooming in?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
    >>> If found, please return to..........
    >>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
    >>> or
    >>> http://livin-it-up.net
    >>>

    >> Hit the Tab key
    >> Or press the Ctrl key and move the mouse up and down.

    I forgot to say that you have to right click and drag the mouse up and down.

Sims Cameras Games Video Games