The unsovaleble stop error for the 9800 gt

novagiant

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
9800 gt and its got the unsovale graphics error is their any way to fix this

i cant really explain in any more detail(sorry) (is this enough information)

No, its not.

novagiant

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
OK i'm getting the BSoD = blue screen of death/ it in a hp and i'm using windows XP professional the driver isn't the newest one in iv been using this graphics card for year so why the problem now? its a bunch of different video errors and execution errors. dose this help.

Thanks for the clarification. yes, it does help.

Easiest issues to check are corrupted drivers (remove all and install new) and heat from a clogged up system (open it up and clean it out).

If that doesn't help you probably have a failing psu, a failing video card, or failing memory.

Tell us how you did, and please list your system specs including power supply make and model when you report back.

novagiant

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009

here they are pentium 4 3.0 gigahertz 2.5GB DDR2 ram 350 power supply windows xp Hp Mini tower pervillion and of course the 9800 GT For the graphic to sure what the mother board . if you need any thing else ask

I also asked you to:
- eliminate corrupted drivers as an issue by removing *all* nVidia software (except motherboard drivers if present) then download and install a fresh copy of either your current drivers (from the manufacturer's archives) or the latest drivers.
- eliminate heat as an issue by checking your system for dust and restricted air flow. You could then download CPUID Hardware Monitor and check if high temps correlate to your problem.

- Also, tell us how many memory sticks and the size of each that add up to 2.5G RAM.

Once you've done those three things, if the problem still exists we will work on eliminating hardware as an issue.