Video card or memory

G

which would let games run smoother(like wow) 6gb of ram/ Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics

or 4gb of ram and a ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB

shubham1401

Distinguished
4350 would be better but it would still be crap.

If you want a powerful card then aim at least for a HD4670 which is very cheap.

You would also have to upgrade your ram to 4 GB(2 GB will do the job if you run XP).

For gaming you should have a balanced system.

Imagine a i7 paired with integrated graphic accelerator.It will play no modern games on high.

The HD4350 (and HD3300 IGP) is only one tier higher than the HD3200 IGP, which is four tiers higher than the fastest Intel Graphics Media Decelerator (X4500).

You could probably get by for WoW with a HD4650. I have read that WoW likes lots of RAM, but if you have a 32bit OS, there's no reason to get more than a 2x2GB kit, of which only 3.2GB-3.5GB will be visible anyway.

Edit: grammar

Incidentally, your first choice "6gb of ram/ Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics" implies you're looking at a 3x2GB kit for an AMD motherboard. Those kits are intended for Intel i7 builds that use triple-channel RAM. For AMD, dual-channel RAM is used, so you would want a 2x2GB kit. The third stick would drop your RAM into single-channel mode, hurting performance.