lost blue skin

Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 2:57:54 AM

Why did I miss the blue skin?
I mean the alien colour. When I create a new sim I have no possibility to
create aliens!
Where can I download it?
Thanks

La Strega

More about : lost blue skin

Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:14:25 AM

ROBERTABONZANO wrote:
> Why did I miss the blue skin?
> I mean the alien colour. When I create a new sim I have no
> possibility to create aliens!
> Where can I download it?
> Thanks
>
> La Strega

You can get all sorts of skins available for download at places like TSR and
MTS2. Or you can open the cheat window, type in "boolProp
testingCheatsEnabled true", then open CAS and I think it's shift-N. That
unlocks all of the skins in the game for use in creating sims. If you use a
custom skin, though, be prepared to perhaps have trouble when your sims give
birth. Apparently, not all the creators out there bother to create the
infant skin along with all the other ages.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:14:26 AM

> ROBERTABONZANO wrote:
>> Why did I miss the blue skin?
>> I mean the alien colour. When I create a new sim I have no
>> possibility to create aliens!
>> Where can I download it?
>> Thanks
>>
>> La Strega
>
> You can get all sorts of skins available for download at places like TSR
> and
> MTS2. Or you can open the cheat window, type in "boolProp
> testingCheatsEnabled true", then open CAS and I think it's shift-N. That
> unlocks all of the skins in the game for use in creating sims. If you use
> custom skin, though, be prepared to perhaps have trouble when your sims
> give
> birth. Apparently, not all the creators out there bother to create the
> infant skin along with all the other ages.
>
> Jeanie

Oh shoot, now you reminded me of something I was gonna try
sometime..............produce a baby who has parents who are wolf and
leopard, lol. Dad Durn you anyway, lmao!

July 10, 2005 4:47:11 AM

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> ROBERTABONZANO wrote:
>>> Why did I miss the blue skin?
>>> I mean the alien colour. When I create a new sim I have no
>>> possibility to create aliens!
>>> Where can I download it?
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> La Strega
>>
>> You can get all sorts of skins available for download at places like
>> TSR and
>> MTS2. Or you can open the cheat window, type in "boolProp
>> testingCheatsEnabled true", then open CAS and I think it's shift-N.
>> That unlocks all of the skins in the game for use in creating sims.
>> If you use a
>> custom skin, though, be prepared to perhaps have trouble when your
>> sims give
>> birth. Apparently, not all the creators out there bother to create
>> the infant skin along with all the other ages.
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> Oh shoot, now you reminded me of something I was gonna try
> sometime..............produce a baby who has parents who are wolf and
> leopard, lol. Dad Durn you anyway, lmao!

Well, when you get right down to it, that's about all there is to do in this
game -- make them pregnant. I'll be interested in seeing how the baby comes
out in this case, though.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:36:00 AM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:57:54 GMT, "ROBERTABONZANO"
<roberta.bonzano@tin.it> wrote:

>Why did I miss the blue skin?
>I mean the alien colour. When I create a new sim I have no possibility to
>create aliens!
>Where can I download it?
>Thanks

Enter debug cheats, enter another code at the CAS screen, and voila...
you can create aliens and zombies, and even grey sims, like the
manekin in bodyship.
!