Jumpers correctly Set, still not working

tju2an

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
Hello again :)

I've just reenabled all the jumpers to the default setting as the manual said, and I have also cleared the RTC Ram( CLRTC ) and I booted again. Now I don't have any Keyboard Interface errors, and no chassis inrusion either, But a full page filled with sentences telling the system is OK and with two bottom lines saying the "USB Device Over Current Status Detected !!" and one telling me to Enter BIOS and run SETUP again. Unfortunately, my enabled PS2 Keyboard works, but I cant enter BIOS by pressing either DEL or TAB, but a few seconds after, is says Press any button to continue, and it works to press, but then the previous text I write shows up instead. The front panel IEEE and USB( 10-1 ) has been connected in their respective slots. RAM's is placed in the ORANGE slots on my Motherboard, A2 and B2, might it work to just use one in either A1 or B1?

Also, nothing is enabled in the COM1 port, useless in my opinion. Got no cards in any PCI port either, just Graphiccard in PCI-E 16.

many thanks

filip :)

tju2an

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
I havn't connected anything to the TPM slot either, didn't fins any fitting cable.

I dont have any OS installed neither

TRENDING THREADS