Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Where the hell can i puit my new 80 mm case fan?

Last response: in CPUs
November 3, 2009 6:41:20 PM

right i bought a artic cooler pro 64 for my cpu and it has occupied a 4 pin white socket....

i have one 120 mm fan that has 3 pins put into another socket...

now where do it put my 80 mm fan i cant seem to find anymore sockets,,,, they gave me this little converter thing with the zalman cooler but it looks the same to me, can i even put this thing in or am i out of space....

ive got a asrock n68-s

More about : hell puit case fan

November 3, 2009 6:48:30 PM

use ur psu lol
November 3, 2009 6:51:41 PM

my psu you mean my power supply and exactly how do i do that?
Related resources
a b à CPUs
November 3, 2009 10:17:31 PM

The PSU has or should have several 4 pin molex power connectors that look like this :

just connect the fan's connector to the PSU's connector and your done..

a c 200 à CPUs
November 4, 2009 2:07:14 AM

Those 2 links above give ya an idea of what can be found on specialty sites.....find what ya need on the frozenCPU site and then try to find someone selling it on your side of the pond
a b à CPUs
November 4, 2009 12:54:21 PM

80mm case fan ? in the bin would be best. The smaller the fan the higher it spins and more noise it makes
a b à CPUs
November 4, 2009 1:24:52 PM

if you have a 3pin fan then you will need the adapter that Jack suggested, the first link shows a 3 pin to 4 pin adapter, connect the fan to the 3 pin and the large molex connector to the PSU.