Adding another case fan?

Solution
OOPS! My mistake. I know the case comes with two fans. I incorrectly assumed the two would be bottom front and top rear. That's the typical confirguration with a side fan being optional. Didn't know the second fan was mounted on the side panel. If that is the situation you can mount a fan at the bottom front of the case. I took another look at the photos. it appears there are mounting holes at the bottom front of the case. The fan would fit between the bottom hard drive cage and the front panel. You'll have to remove the front bezel in order to screw the fan to the front panel. Usually you can carefully pull off the front bezel to gain access to the mounting holes.
OOPS! My mistake. I know the case comes with two fans. I incorrectly assumed the two would be bottom front and top rear. That's the typical confirguration with a side fan being optional. Didn't know the second fan was mounted on the side panel. If that is the situation you can mount a fan at the bottom front of the case. I took another look at the photos. it appears there are mounting holes at the bottom front of the case. The fan would fit between the bottom hard drive cage and the front panel. You'll have to remove the front bezel in order to screw the fan to the front panel. Usually you can carefully pull off the front bezel to gain access to the mounting holes.

Solution