Delete All Characters

Hi

I apologise if this has been already said, but my newsreader didn't pick up
some of my posts over the weekend

What is the exact cheat for deleting all the neighbourhood characters?

Thanks in advance
Julia

"Julia" <julia.suzanne@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I apologise if this has been already said, but my newsreader didn't pick
> up some of my posts over the weekend
>
> What is the exact cheat for deleting all the neighbourhood characters?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Julia

I think people are afraid to answer this question.
They do not want to sound rude.

Type:
Ctrl + Shift + C
deleteAllCharacters