Is it possible?

HI !
Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
Thanks x

wesley

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
> HI !
> Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
> to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
> return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
> Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
> skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
> Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
> Thanks x

LOL

THIS IS SO FUNNY

WHY NOT HAVE TRY ?

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>HI !
>Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
>to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
>return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
>Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
>skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
>Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
>Thanks x

I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
of L&D.. the results are... interesting.

As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :)

BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
Thanks...M

> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >HI !
> >Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it
possible
> >to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
> >return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
> >Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
> >skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
> >Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a
bit!
> >Thanks x
>
> I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
> have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
> of L&D.. the results are... interesting.
>
> As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :)
>
> BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
> with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
> and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

CAS (Create a Sim)

> I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
> screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
> Thanks...M
>
> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
>> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >HI !
>> >Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it
> possible
>> >to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
>> >return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a
>> >zombie?
>> >Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
>> >skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
>> >Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a
> bit!
>> >Thanks x
>>
>> I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
>> have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
>> of L&D.. the results are... interesting.
>>
>> As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :)
>>
>> BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
>> with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
>> and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

strider

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
>screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
>Thanks...M

The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
as normal cntrl c....?
Thanks would just love to know!

"Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
> >screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
> >Thanks...M
>
> The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

strider

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
>as normal cntrl c....?

Yes.

strider

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
>as normal cntrl c....?
>Thanks would just love to know!

Ooops, sorry, the real name of the cheat is:boolprop
testingcheatsenabled true.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
>as normal cntrl c....?
>Thanks would just love to know!

Type "testingcheatsenabled true" anywhere in the game (AFAIK), then
hold shift and hit either h or n... to enable extras in CAS :)

>"Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
>> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
>> >screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
>> >Thanks...M
>>
>> The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

And then everytime you hit shift M you will disable it and need to re-enable
it - so watch what you type for a name.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM