Is it possible?

HI !
Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
Thanks x
10 answers Last reply
More about possible

    "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
    > HI !
    > Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
    > to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
    > return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
    > Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
    > skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
    > Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
    > Thanks x

    LOL

    THIS IS SO FUNNY

    WHY NOT HAVE TRY ?

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
    <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

    >HI !
    >Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it possible
    >to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
    >return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
    >Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
    >skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
    >Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a bit!
    >Thanks x

    I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
    have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
    of L&D.. the results are... interesting.

    As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :-)

    BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
    with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
    and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

    I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
    screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
    Thanks...M

    > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
    > <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >HI !
    > >Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it
    possible
    > >to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
    > >return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a zombie?
    > >Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
    > >skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
    > >Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a
    bit!
    > >Thanks x
    >
    > I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
    > have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
    > of L&D.. the results are... interesting.
    >
    > As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :-)
    >
    > BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
    > with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
    > and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

    CAS (Create a Sim)

    > I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
    > screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
    > Thanks...M
    >
    > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:46:58 +0100, "emma J"
    >> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >> >HI !
    >> >Once a zombie has been created, brought back or whatever....is it
    > possible
    >> >to woohoo with that zombie? Also , later ( after graduation ) when sims
    >> >return home to their lots is it possible to try for a baby with a
    >> >zombie?
    >> >Basically, all I want to know is if it is possible to reproduce the blue
    >> >skin & deadly zombie walk characteristics?
    >> >Ugh the thought of woohoo with a zombie, kind of makes me feel sick a
    > bit!
    >> >Thanks x
    >>
    >> I know for a fact that I recall a Gamespot review saying you cannot
    >> have a baby with a zombie... BUT, I've found you can use the Tombstone
    >> of L&D.. the results are... interesting.
    >>
    >> As for just woohoo, I dont know, could swing either way. Must try :-)
    >>
    >> BTW, if you enter debug cheat at the CAS screen, you can create a sim
    >> with a zombie skin, but he'll still have the normal number of points
    >> and won't moan or drag his foot behind him.

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
    <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

    >I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
    >screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
    >Thanks...M

    The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

    And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
    as normal cntrl c....?
    Thanks would just love to know!

    "Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
    > <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
    > >screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
    > >Thanks...M
    >
    > The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
    <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

    >And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
    >as normal cntrl c....?

    Yes.

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
    <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

    >And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
    >as normal cntrl c....?
    >Thanks would just love to know!

    Ooops, sorry, the real name of the cheat is:boolprop
    testingcheatsenabled true.

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
    <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

    >And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same way
    >as normal cntrl c....?
    >Thanks would just love to know!

    Type "testingcheatsenabled true" anywhere in the game (AFAIK), then
    hold shift and hit either h or n... to enable extras in CAS :-)

    >"Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:25:47 +0100, "emma J"
    >> <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I'm a bit slow here but what is this debug cheat and what is the CAS
    >> >screen - I'd love to make a blue skinned Sim!
    >> >Thanks...M
    >>
    >> The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

    And then everytime you hit shift M you will disable it and need to re-enable
    it - so watch what you type for a name.

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

    MM

    > On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:53 +0100, "emma J"
    > <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >And when would I type this in...on the CAS screen? Is it done the same
    way
    > >as normal cntrl c....?
    > >Thanks would just love to know!
    >
    > Type "testingcheatsenabled true" anywhere in the game (AFAIK), then
    > hold shift and hit either h or n... to enable extras in CAS :-)
    >
    > >"Strider" <xxxx@xxx.xx> wrote in message

    > >> The only debug cheat I've heard of is this: testingcheatsenabled true

Sims Games Video Games