My PC 'crashed & burned' recently due to some 'trojan
horse'. My office pretty much loaded everything back on,
but I started getting an error message yesterday, when I
went on the internet or outlook: 'Error loading
winupd.dll The specified module could not be found.' I
think it has something to do with the automatic updates I
used to get. I tried downloading a 'Windows Update'
driver, but I'm still getting the error message, and
obviously I'm not getting any updates. Any help would be
appreciated.

Hi

Try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions: