Virtual PC

bzzzb8

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
I am running a computer with Windows 7 Pro installed. I installed Virtual PC and I added Server 2008 and windows XP in the Virtual PC. I have a two TB hard drive with a 3.0 GHz dual core CPU and 4 GIGs of RAM. Since I installed the Virtual PCs I almost without fail have no internet connection. My PC is wired directly to the router. I have tried ipconfig /release, /renew I have run the troubleshooter and every time it tells me I have a problem with the NIC Driver. Here is the strange thing, if I reboot the computer it picks up my card and I am in business. I cant do a driver rollback there is no previous driver to go back to and Windows 7 tells me I have the best driver already installed. I checked the properties on the network adapter while it is working and not working but I see no difference in any of the tabs, General,DNS,WINS they are all the same whether it is connecting or not. I just wonder if there is a setting I missed in the installation of the virtual PC that is causing all of my trouble?