Safe for Cow Plant

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 11, 2005 6:42:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Hiya

Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will eat any
visit sims no what matter.

So I made fence around the cow the door is hidden back door to slow down
sims to reach cow but sims are smart quick to cow and take cake but you know
the rest....cow eat sims :(

It make me nervous had to fed twice, I figure it expensive food for cow.

So I have found an excellent idea I put door lock like from UNI with ( red
sign ) on door My sim to claim that door and lock that door NO ONE can walk
past this door to cow plant. it very 100% safe. Only owner can past the door
anytime :)

he he...

More about : safe cow plant

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 8:43:34 PM

Wesley wrote:
> Hiya
>
> Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will
> eat any visit sims no what matter.
>
> So I made fence around the cow the door is hidden back door to slow
> down sims to reach cow but sims are smart quick to cow and take cake
> but you know the rest....cow eat sims :(
>
> It make me nervous had to fed twice, I figure it expensive food for
> cow.
>
> So I have found an excellent idea I put door lock like from UNI with
> ( red sign ) on door My sim to claim that door and lock that door NO
> ONE can walk past this door to cow plant. it very 100% safe. Only
> owner can past the door anytime :)
>

> he he...

I guess I don't get the point of that. Why even have the cow plant if you
pen it up like that? Just sell it and be done with it.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 9:40:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

So now the cow plant starves?
I have wondered if you are from Germany Wesley, I recognise the way in which
you write your questions?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 12, 2005 1:15:43 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:40:54 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>So now the cow plant starves?
>I have wondered if you are from Germany Wesley, I recognise the way in which
>you write your questions?

July 12, 2005 1:22:21 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:40:54 +0100, "emma J"
<emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote:

>So now the cow plant starves?

Well, the problem with the cowplant is that if you feed it it's of no
use to anyone. If you don't feed it it will put a cake in its mouth.
Visitors can't resist that cake and the cow plant will eat them:-)
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:42:13 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:43:34 GMT, Jeanie <Nobody@home.com> wrote:
> Wesley wrote:

>> So I have found an excellent idea I put door lock like from UNI with
>> ( red sign ) on door My sim to claim that door and lock that door NO
>> ONE can walk past this door to cow plant. it very 100% safe. Only
>> owner can past the door anytime :)
>
> I guess I don't get the point of that. Why even have the cow plant if
> you pen it up like that? Just sell it and be done with it.

Perhaps he wants to feed some neighbors to it later. Like Komei, for
instance. ^_^

good sign." -G
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:42:14 AM

Magnus Itland wrote:

> Perhaps he wants to feed some neighbors to it later. Like Komei, for
> instance. ^_^

Komei has quite a few bucks so if you are going to make him plant food move
him in first.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:15:31 AM

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:14:48 GMT, Gareeth <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Magnus Itland wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps he wants to feed some neighbors to it later. Like Komei, for
>> instance. ^_^
>
> Komei has quite a few bucks so if you are going to make him plant food
> move him in first.

After I started sending all my Sims to college, money is only a problem
for the first five days or so. (With a computer, you can jump right into
a high-paid job near the top of the career.) Komei, on he other hand, is a
problem as long as he is on the loose, kicking over your garbage bins and
mercilessly taunting Sims in public areas. Admittedly he can be nice to
some women - the first femal char I made was almost fooled and made best
friends with him until she had him over at the same time as another friend
and saw his true nature in action.

good sign." -G
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 12:39:36 PM

Magnus Itland wrote:
> After I started sending all my Sims to college, money is only a
> problem for the first five days or so. (With a computer, you can
> jump right into a high-paid job near the top of the career.) Komei,
> on he other hand, is a problem as long as he is on the loose, kicking
> over your garbage bins and mercilessly taunting Sims in public areas.
> Admittedly he can be nice to some women - the first femal char I made
> was almost fooled and made best friends with him until she had him
> over at the same time as another friend and saw his true nature in
> action.

For people playing challenges though Komei is very good to move in first.
The money is nice but as I recall he has a lot of friends. During one Legacy
challenge we had him move in with his money, had my Sims befriend all his
friends and then made him a private guest suite with no door. I wimped out
on killing him twice and this was prior to the cow plant so it was hard but
eventually he succumbed.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 1:53:06 PM

Wesley wrote:
> Hiya
>
> Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will eat any
> visit sims no what matter.

Speaking of the cowplant, when it eats somebody, does it leave a tombstone?
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 9:06:11 PM

"Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
> Wesley wrote:
> > Hiya
> >
> > Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will eat
any
> > visit sims no what matter.
>
> Speaking of the cowplant, when it eats somebody, does it leave a
tombstone?

Yes. It did in my game.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:02:11 AM

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D au74h$ahn$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> So now the cow plant starves?
> I have wondered if you are from Germany Wesley, I recognise the way in
> which
> you write your questions?

He's Australian. He says he's dyslexic.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:02:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

Oh - I just wondered - Sorry!
"Whogus the Whatsler" <who@what.sler> wrote in message
> "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:D au74h$ahn$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> > So now the cow plant starves?
> > I have wondered if you are from Germany Wesley, I recognise the way in
> > which
> > you write your questions?
> >

> He's Australian. He says he's dyslexic.

July 13, 2005 6:39:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

"Brion K. Lienhart" <brionl@lienhart.name> wrote in message
> Wesley wrote:
>> Hiya
>>
>> Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will eat
>> any visit sims no what matter.
>
> Speaking of the cowplant, when it eats somebody, does it leave a
> tombstone?

Yes it does. Cowplant is stupid because had eat my favourite sims. So I had
to pay $10,000 to resurrect couple times :D

Some sims will visited to my house but straight to cowplant and like oh
nooooo too late hehe...

That why have to install fenced and lock door.

Other way Cowplant are useful to get rid of haters sims or for fun
especially to knowledge sims.

One of sim want to become a ZOMBIE himself LOL
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 5:14:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:42:08 GMT, "Wesley"
<Wesley@kissofthelord.com.de> wrote:

>Hiya
>
>Since I got cow plant and this cow is extremely dangerous, cow will eat any
>visit sims no what matter.
>
>So I made fence around the cow the door is hidden back door to slow down
>sims to reach cow but sims are smart quick to cow and take cake but you know
>the rest....cow eat sims :(
>
>It make me nervous had to fed twice, I figure it expensive food for cow.
>
>So I have found an excellent idea I put door lock like from UNI with ( red
>sign ) on door My sim to claim that door and lock that door NO ONE can walk
>past this door to cow plant. it very 100% safe. Only owner can past the door
>anytime :)
>

> he he...

Just put the Cow Plant in a fenced enclosure with no door. Then to
feed the cow plant, take it out of its enclosure and put it near the
sim that you want to feed it, then afterward put the cow plant back in
its pen. To entice a visiting sim to grab the cow plant's vine cake,
place the Cow Plant near the sim you want to be eaten (after starting
a conversation with any other visiting sims to keep them occupied),
and return the cow plant back to its pen afterward one of your sims
milks the cow plant...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
!