screen resolutions

izzy

i just restored my computer, and it will only display 116
16-bit pics, and the bare does not slide, and I do not
have the option to change it. when I view my software
the page is cutoff, and I cannot view my projects. Also
on the web the pages are cutoff. I have been trying
everything possible to change the esolutions, but have
not succeeded, any answers will be greatly appreciated.
My boyfriend is not able to finish music projects, and I
am about to lose my sanity........thanks in
advance,michelle

You need to make sure you have the right video driver for
you video card (whether it is a card or intergrated on
the mother board). Either check the microsoft update
website or if you know the company that made your video
card you can probably download an updated driver from
them.

Cheers.
Garett