Funniest thing I've seen a sim do

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 12, 2005 2:08:19 PM

Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off during
the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and she
autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the long
ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
seen that before.

More about : funniest thing sim

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 6:11:05 PM

Some of them will do that constantly if they can get at the sprinkler - it
gets tired very quickly when you constantly have to get a sim to mop the
water up. I put mine OVER the stove where they can't get underneath it.

Best wishes
Maxon

"janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
> Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
during
> the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and
she
> autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the
long
> ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
> seen that before.

July 12, 2005 6:26:49 PM

She only did it once but I guess being pregnant she had other concerns <G>

> Some of them will do that constantly if they can get at the sprinkler - it
> gets tired very quickly when you constantly have to get a sim to mop the
> water up. I put mine OVER the stove where they can't get underneath it.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
>> Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
> during
>> the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and
> she
>> autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the
> long
>> ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
>> seen that before.

Related resources
July 13, 2005 3:16:00 AM

That Really is Funny!
The funniest thing I have at the moment is a bedroom where _anyone_ who goes
in it Laughs and Laughs!
What they're laughing at, I don't know. They just have to look at an object,
any object. Like a Painting, Vase and even an Easel.
Why would just ONE room in One house be so amusing to these silly Sims?
It is amusing to me when I watch them, almost makes me laugh... I know I'm
too Attached!
Sage :-o

"janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
> Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
> during the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next
> morning and she autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter
> (one of the long ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left
> the room. Never seen that before.

July 13, 2005 1:02:37 PM

LMAO!! I can see this getting annoying after a while, but that's still
funny!
These people at Maxis have warped senses of humour! LOL!
Beck.

!