Funniest thing I've seen a sim do

Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off during
the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and she
autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the long
ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
seen that before.
4 answers Last reply
More about funniest thing

    Some of them will do that constantly if they can get at the sprinkler - it
    gets tired very quickly when you constantly have to get a sim to mop the
    water up. I put mine OVER the stove where they can't get underneath it.

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
    > Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
    during
    > the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and
    she
    > autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the
    long
    > ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
    > seen that before.

    She only did it once but I guess being pregnant she had other concerns <G>

    > Some of them will do that constantly if they can get at the sprinkler - it
    > gets tired very quickly when you constantly have to get a sim to mop the
    > water up. I put mine OVER the stove where they can't get underneath it.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon
    >
    > "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
    >> Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
    > during
    >> the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and
    > she
    >> autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the
    > long
    >> ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
    >> seen that before.

    That Really is Funny!
    The funniest thing I have at the moment is a bedroom where _anyone_ who goes
    in it Laughs and Laughs!
    What they're laughing at, I don't know. They just have to look at an object,
    any object. Like a Painting, Vase and even an Easel.
    Why would just ONE room in One house be so amusing to these silly Sims?
    It is amusing to me when I watch them, almost makes me laugh... I know I'm
    too Attached!
    Sage :-o

    "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
    > Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
    > during the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next
    > morning and she autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter
    > (one of the long ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left
    > the room. Never seen that before.

    LMAO!! I can see this getting annoying after a while, but that's still
    funny!
    These people at Maxis have warped senses of humour! LOL!
    Beck.

    > Some of them will do that constantly if they can get at the sprinkler - it
    > gets tired very quickly when you constantly have to get a sim to mop the
    > water up. I put mine OVER the stove where they can't get underneath it.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon
    >
    > "janice" <noway@nohow.com> wrote in message
    >> Had a sim in a house with a fire sprinkler and it apparently went off
    > during
    >> the night. I was about to have her mop up the mess the next morning and
    > she
    >> autonomously went over to the sprinkler and held a lighter (one of the
    > long
    >> ones) up to it and set it off again, laughed then left the room. Never
    >> seen that before.

Sims Games Video Games