TS2: faceblendlimits off command in userstarup.cheat?

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 9:22:53 PM

Topic is somewhat self explanatory :-)

Does faceblendlimits work in userstartup.cheat or do you have to
manually enable it every time you play, or when your sims have a baby?
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:18:52 AM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Does faceblendlimits work in userstartup.cheat or do you have to
> manually enable it every time you play, or when your sims have a
> baby?

I use it in my userstartup.cheat and I got some damned ugly sims. So I
think it works. Or maybe they could have been even more ugly... I'll
have to breed them.

T.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 4:17:42 AM

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:18:52 +0200, "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote:

>I use it in my userstartup.cheat and I got some damned ugly sims. So I
>think it works. Or maybe they could have been even more ugly... I'll
>have to breed them.

Damned... all of my are ordinary. I WANT UGLIES!
!