moveobjects on delete character gone for good?

in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you deleted
a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green. it was a
good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for whatever reason.
now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death cause no one fed her
(worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and she's apparently gone for
good. are there any other cheats that do the same thing, a quick fix
for a red sim that needs to green immediately? and has anyone else
deleted a sim and had them come back? it's actually nice to be able to
get rid of sim, finally, without drowning them in a pool, so i don't
mind it's there but i wish i knew before i tried it.

Exit the lot and save then reenter the lot. You should find the infant
outside the house usually near the mailbox.

moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:
> in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you
> deleted a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green.
> it was a good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for
> whatever reason. now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death
> cause no one fed her (worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and
> she's apparently gone for good. are there any other cheats that do
> the same thing, a quick fix for a red sim that needs to green
> immediately? and has anyone else deleted a sim and had them come
> back? it's actually nice to be able to get rid of sim, finally,
> without drowning them in a pool, so i don't mind it's there but i
> wish i knew before i tried it.

There are any number of hacked objects that will cause the sim's needs to
green up. My favorite is Merola's Multi-Painting, available at Mod the Sims
2. You can also speed up the infant's birthday to toddlerhood with it.

Jeanie

> moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:
>> in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you
>> deleted a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green.
>> it was a good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for
>> whatever reason. now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death
>> cause no one fed her (worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and
>> she's apparently gone for good. are there any other cheats that do
>> the same thing, a quick fix for a red sim that needs to green
>> immediately? and has anyone else deleted a sim and had them come
>> back? it's actually nice to be able to get rid of sim, finally,
>> without drowning them in a pool, so i don't mind it's there but i
>> wish i knew before i tried it.
>
> There are any number of hacked objects that will cause the sim's needs to
> green up. My favorite is Merola's Multi-Painting, available at Mod the
> Sims
> 2. You can also speed up the infant's birthday to toddlerhood with it.
>
> Jeanie

And many, many, many other things too. Like aspiration changing and stuff
like that :)
Oh and don't forget the jobs.

Betty

> moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:
>> in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you
>> deleted a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green.
>> it was a good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for
>> whatever reason. now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death
>> cause no one fed her (worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and
>> she's apparently gone for good. are there any other cheats that do
>> the same thing, a quick fix for a red sim that needs to green
>> immediately? and has anyone else deleted a sim and had them come
>> back? it's actually nice to be able to get rid of sim, finally,
>> without drowning them in a pool, so i don't mind it's there but i
>> wish i knew before i tried it.
>
> There are any number of hacked objects that will cause the sim's needs
> green up. My favorite is Merola's Multi-Painting, available at Mod
> the Sims
> 2. You can also speed up the infant's birthday to toddlerhood with
> it.
>
> Jeanie

I had that painting for the longest before I actually learned how to use
it. LOL
Now, I use it all the time............and YOU are the cause of it. HAHA
I love it too!!!

Betty

Betty

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:
>>> in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you
>>> deleted a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green.
>>> it was a good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for
>>> whatever reason. now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death
>>> cause no one fed her (worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and
>>> she's apparently gone for good. are there any other cheats that do
>>> the same thing, a quick fix for a red sim that needs to green
>>> immediately? and has anyone else deleted a sim and had them come
>>> back? it's actually nice to be able to get rid of sim, finally,
>>> without drowning them in a pool, so i don't mind it's there but i
>>> wish i knew before i tried it.
>>
>> There are any number of hacked objects that will cause the sim's
>> needs to
>> green up. My favorite is Merola's Multi-Painting, available at Mod
>> the Sims
>> 2. You can also speed up the infant's birthday to toddlerhood with
>> it.
>>
>> Jeanie
>
> And many, many, many other things too. Like aspiration changing and
> stuff like that :)
> Oh and don't forget the jobs.

Yes, I agree after I finally learned to click on it in more than one
place. ROFL

Betty

But if you exit the game, the sim is gone for good so you must re-enter the
lot in the same game session for the sim to reappear.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
> > moochachanyc@mac.com wrote:
> >> in sims one if you had the moveobjects on cheat enabled and you
> >> deleted a sim, it would come back a few seconds later, mostly green.
> >> it was a good cheat if your sim was near death or miserable for
> >> whatever reason. now, in sims two, i had a baby who was near death
> >> cause no one fed her (worthless nanny) so i deleted the baby and
> >> she's apparently gone for good. are there any other cheats that do
> >> the same thing, a quick fix for a red sim that needs to green
> >> immediately? and has anyone else deleted a sim and had them come
> >> back? it's actually nice to be able to get rid of sim, finally,
> >> without drowning them in a pool, so i don't mind it's there but i
> >> wish i knew before i tried it.
> >
> > There are any number of hacked objects that will cause the sim's needs
> > green up. My favorite is Merola's Multi-Painting, available at Mod
> > the Sims
> > 2. You can also speed up the infant's birthday to toddlerhood with
> > it.
> >
> > Jeanie
> >

> I had that painting for the longest before I actually learned how to use
> it. LOL
> Now, I use it all the time............and YOU are the cause of it. HAHA
> I love it too!!!
>
> Betty

Don't blame me, blame Merola! LOL
I do wish it came with more than one option for the picture, though. I've
got it in nearly every house and get tired of looking at it sometimes. But
not tired enough to do without it!

Jeanie

well i went back to my family and the kid was on front yard but no one
could pick her up or feed her and you couldn't select her. it was
disturbing. i left her there long enough that the social worker should
have showed up but she didn't so i just deleted the family.
oh well, live and learn.

Hi

Just thinking..
If that happens again, cos I had that with a set of twins, one got deleted
by mistake..

I moved the family out, and then back again, and got the missing babby back.
Or I suppose you could move them to another lot :)
Take care]
Julia