Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

TS2: How to remove non-functional objects

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:19:07 AM

Hey all, I'm having a problem. I want to delete some objects that show
up as blue, or that I simply don't like. The problem is the game shows
them as Maxis originals, there is no option to delete them. What's the
deal?

And what's the proper way of using SimPE to make sure downloads are
compatible!? I've done the list thing, but it doesn't help me much...

More about : ts2 remove functional objects

Anonymous
July 13, 2005 1:19:08 AM

> Hey all, I'm having a problem. I want to delete some objects that show
> up as blue, or that I simply don't like. The problem is the game shows
> them as Maxis originals, there is no option to delete them. What's the
> deal?
>
> And what's the proper way of using SimPE to make sure downloads are
> compatible!? I've done the list thing, but it doesn't help me much...

The best way really, is just to get rid of them and redownload them, as most
sites have it indicated whether or not they are compatible. Of course you
can always go to mts2 or the simpe site and check there for instructions :)
July 13, 2005 12:58:36 PM

Sorry to butt in here I just have a quick question.
I am wanting to get rid of all my skins and re-download. I have created a
few Sims with clothes from my custom downloads, when I delete these skins,
do they just go back to maxis originals or will it cause my game to crash?
Thanks,
Beck.

> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> Hey all, I'm having a problem. I want to delete some objects that show
>> up as blue, or that I simply don't like. The problem is the game shows
>> them as Maxis originals, there is no option to delete them. What's the
>> deal?
>>
>> And what's the proper way of using SimPE to make sure downloads are
>> compatible!? I've done the list thing, but it doesn't help me much...
>
> The best way really, is just to get rid of them and redownload them, as
> most sites have it indicated whether or not they are compatible. Of
> course you can always go to mts2 or the simpe site and check there for
> instructions :)

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 12:58:37 PM

They will default to Maxis originals.

Best
Maxon

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Sorry to butt in here I just have a quick question.
> I am wanting to get rid of all my skins and re-download. I have created a
> few Sims with clothes from my custom downloads, when I delete these skins,
> do they just go back to maxis originals or will it cause my game to crash?
> Thanks,
> Beck.
> >
> > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
> >> Hey all, I'm having a problem. I want to delete some objects that show
> >> up as blue, or that I simply don't like. The problem is the game shows
> >> them as Maxis originals, there is no option to delete them. What's the
> >> deal?
> >>
> >> And what's the proper way of using SimPE to make sure downloads are
> >> compatible!? I've done the list thing, but it doesn't help me much...
> >
> > The best way really, is just to get rid of them and redownload them, as
> > most sites have it indicated whether or not they are compatible. Of
> > course you can always go to mts2 or the simpe site and check there for
> > instructions :)

July 13, 2005 9:03:11 PM

That good then,
Thanks once again Maxon!