Does anyone remember how to do this?

I stumbled across a way--and now I don't remember what it was--to throw
into the little graphic trashcan in the game clothes that I don't want
in the game anymore. In other words, there's some interface that shows
all the clothes available for purchase that also has the little trash
can where you can delete clothes you don't want in the game. I
downloaded some clothing that's corrupting other files, and I want it
out. I don't know the name of the file, so I can't remove it via the
regular folder options on the desktop. I know that having a Sim buy or
choose an outfit from the drawer does not make this option with the
trash can come up. Something else does, I did it once before, but I
can't remember for the life of me now what it was.

--
--Cuth

>I stumbled across a way--and now I don't remember what it was--to throw
>into the little graphic trashcan in the game clothes that I don't want in
>the game anymore. In other words, there's some interface that shows all
>the clothes available for purchase that also has the little trash can where
>you can delete clothes you don't want in the game. I downloaded some
>clothing that's corrupting other files, and I want it out. I don't know
>the name of the file, so I can't remove it via the regular folder options
>on the desktop. I know that having a Sim buy or choose an outfit from the
>drawer does not make this option with the trash can come up. Something
>else does, I did it once before, but I can't remember for the life of me
>now what it was.

When you create a sim, either in the game or in Bodyshop, you can delete the
clothing.

Jeremy Reaban wrote:

> When you create a sim, either in the game or in Bodyshop, you can delete the
> clothing.

AHA! Thanks!

Now I just have to figure out how it got in there...AGAIN! I already
deleted it once.

--
--Cuth

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:35:09 GMT Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> I stumbled across a way--and now I don't remember what it was--to throw
> into the little graphic trashcan in the game clothes that I don't want
> in the game anymore. In other words, there's some interface that shows
> all the clothes available for purchase that also has the little trash
> can where you can delete clothes you don't want in the game. I
> downloaded some clothing that's corrupting other files, and I want it
> out. I don't know the name of the file, so I can't remove it via the
> regular folder options on the desktop. I know that having a Sim buy or
> choose an outfit from the drawer does not make this option with the
> trash can come up. Something else does, I did it once before, but I
> can't remember for the life of me now what it was.

It's definitely in the Create a sim view when you pick clothes, try going
there :)

Dorte