Paladin's Sim Categorizer

I had this great program and used it constantly back when I was playing the
Sims like a fiend. I recently reinstalled my game and found that the
back-up discs I had of all my user-made stuff are all whacked out... so I
went to Paladin's website to download it again and discovered the website is
no longer there! Does anyone know where I can get this program now?

Betty

"Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I had this great program and used it constantly back when I was playing
>the
> Sims like a fiend. I recently reinstalled my game and found that the
> back-up discs I had of all my user-made stuff are all whacked out...
> so I
> went to Paladin's website to download it again and discovered the
> website is
> no longer there! Does anyone know where I can get this program now?

Just wondering what you mean by "all whacked out"? What happened to your
discs?

Here's his site.
http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Betty