Paladin's Sim Categorizer

I had this great program and used it constantly back when I was playing the
Sims like a fiend. I recently reinstalled my game and found that the
back-up discs I had of all my user-made stuff are all whacked out... so I
went to Paladin's website to download it again and discovered the website is
no longer there! Does anyone know where I can get this program now?
1 answer Last reply
More about paladin categorizer

    "Carin" <waverly94@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I had this great program and used it constantly back when I was playing
    >the
    > Sims like a fiend. I recently reinstalled my game and found that the
    > back-up discs I had of all my user-made stuff are all whacked out...
    > so I
    > went to Paladin's website to download it again and discovered the
    > website is
    > no longer there! Does anyone know where I can get this program now?

    Just wondering what you mean by "all whacked out"? What happened to your
    discs?

    Here's his site.
    http://www.simwardrobe.com/

    Betty