More weirdness

The sim who got a thrill setting off the sprinkler now has a wish to see the
ghost of a sim not yet dead. This sim is one she caught in bed with her
husband. In fact the woman is in her yard now <G>. Hmm.. wonder if I can
get her to kill her off ;-)
11 answers Last reply
More about more weirdness

    janice wrote:
    > The sim who got a thrill setting off the sprinkler now has a wish to
    > see the ghost of a sim not yet dead. This sim is one she caught in
    > bed with her husband. In fact the woman is in her yard now <G>. Hmm..
    > wonder if I can get her to kill her off ;-)

    If they really hate another Sim they get that urge. They also sometimes get
    the desire to drink their enemy.

    Gareeth

    janice wrote:
    > The sim who got a thrill setting off the sprinkler now has a wish to see the
    > ghost of a sim not yet dead. This sim is one she caught in bed with her
    > husband. In fact the woman is in her yard now <G>. Hmm.. wonder if I can
    > get her to kill her off ;-)

    How's this for weirdness and ghosts:

    I get a message that my active Sim and Cassandra Goth are no longer best
    friends and maybe my Sims should spend more time with her. Cassandra
    Goth has been dead for donkey's years.

    --
    --Cuth

    > janice wrote:
    >> The sim who got a thrill setting off the sprinkler now has a wish to see
    >> the ghost of a sim not yet dead. This sim is one she caught in bed with
    >> her husband. In fact the woman is in her yard now <G>. Hmm.. wonder if
    >> I can get her to kill her off ;-)
    >

    > How's this for weirdness and ghosts:
    >
    > I get a message that my active Sim and Cassandra Goth are no longer best
    > friends and maybe my Sims should spend more time with her. Cassandra Goth
    > has been dead for donkey's years.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    I've gotten that one too. I think the game forgets to lose the friend
    connections. I decided to use a cheat and get the cow plant. My Sim invited
    her over (even though she absolutely hated her and greeted her with arms
    folded) and surprisingly this sim came. One gulp and she was gone and my
    Sim laughed with little ballon thoughts of the sim being eaten. Now to
    satisfy her want of seeing her ghost. I want to see what she does <G> The
    funny part of all this is this sim is a romance sim and has cheated on her
    husband before being caught herself. Being a family sim her husband decided
    to stay but wanted to teach her a lesson. Oh boy did he, she got mad and
    kicked him out (ok I kicked him out <G> not more weirdness)

    On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:19:45 GMT Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > How's this for weirdness and ghosts:
    >
    > I get a message that my active Sim and Cassandra Goth are no longer best
    > friends and maybe my Sims should spend more time with her. Cassandra
    > Goth has been dead for donkey's years.

    Oh, I get that all the time after sims have died. In my eyes it's just an
    annoying bug of the game.

    Dorte

    What did you mean by a desire to drink their enemy?
    Just curious,
    Beck.

    Beck wrote:
    > What did you mean by a desire to drink their enemy?

    Presumably from the Cow Plant.

    Beck wrote:
    > What did you mean by a desire to drink their enemy?
    > Just curious,

    They want the cowplant to eat that person and then they milk it and drink
    their enemy. That's really how it comes up. Drink so and so.

    Gareeth

    Oh ok, I haven't used this cow plant as yet so I don't know that much about
    it yet.
    thanks,
    Beck.

    Cuth said:

    "I get a message that my active Sim and Cassandra Goth are no longer
    best friends and maybe my Sims should spend more time with her.
    Cassandra Goth has been dead for donkey's years"

    I say:

    Yes, I got something like that, Cassandra Dreamer and Mortimer Goth are
    no longer best friends. My Cassandra's about 3 days away from becoming
    an elder herself! Although she just had a boy and a girl with Darren:
    Mortimer and Bella Dreamer. And older boy Antony, and her first child
    with Don, Hector. And Darren's alien girl Darian. The Goth house
    hasn't been so packed since Dina and her boys Simon & Benjamin, and
    Mortimer, and Alexander, and Don were living there.

    I've got six birthdays in the next six sim days in that house. Sheesh.

    ~*~
    vecki

    lol that's just weird. Maxis are a worry.
    I have to try it though.
    Beck.
    > Beck wrote:
    >> What did you mean by a desire to drink their enemy?
    >> Just curious,
    >
    > They want the cowplant to eat that person and then they milk it and drink
    > their enemy. That's really how it comes up. Drink so and so.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Maybe the Sims are grieving.. maybe its their odd way of coping? lol.
    Beck.
    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:19:45 GMT Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> How's this for weirdness and ghosts:
    >>
    >> I get a message that my active Sim and Cassandra Goth are no longer best
    >> friends and maybe my Sims should spend more time with her. Cassandra
    >> Goth has been dead for donkey's years.
    >
    > Oh, I get that all the time after sims have died. In my eyes it's just an
    > annoying bug of the game.
    >
    > Dorte

Sims Games Video Games