Sign in with
Your question

Got Cable Management Pics? Post Em' Here!

Last response: in Systems
August 11, 2009 4:30:55 AM

Sorry if its the wrong place to ask but I was wondering if anyone could kindly post their "cable managed" setup. I would like to get an idea on how to fix up my case. :love: 

Thanks Tom's!!
August 11, 2009 4:33:30 AM

hmmm, i still don't have a digital camera in this day and age

well many people just route the cable as much out of site (get rid of and ide drives and stick only to sata, it helps a lot)
a c 136 B Homebuilt system
August 11, 2009 5:05:28 AM

I managed to fit all my cables in the case in a very untidy mess , and then put the side cover on so no one could see the extent of how nasty I am .
Related resources
August 12, 2009 2:10:49 AM

This is one reason why there are modulated psu's and clear side panels. The less cables used, the easier it is to hide away the unused.

There was a thread like this some time ago. I might be wrong, but I think that it was on the case mods section. My computer is a mess, so I wouldn't post my embarrassment.
August 12, 2009 3:34:37 AM

I don't have pictures, but just buy a big pack of zip ties and you should be okay. Worked wonders for me when I got my new PSU.
August 12, 2009 4:08:08 AM

Well I guess it's time for some humor..... i bring you here the WINNER and the LOSER...

" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

August 13, 2009 11:05:40 PM

That bottom picture is confusing as I am looking at it and can't tell which is front or back.

IF anyone could look at that picture and say the words 'cable management' with a straight face gets a round of beers on me.
!