Amazing set at MTS2

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon Collection
at MTS2.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators behind mts2.

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.

Betty

> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon
> Collection at MTS2.
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators behind
> mts2.
>
> --
> ---------------------------
> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
> If found, please return to..........
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> or
> http://livin-it-up.net

Wow thanks!!! I might have gone a day or so before going over there.

I'm getting the complete set now! :))

Betty

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon Collection
> at MTS2.
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators behind mts2.

On the download page it says "To prevent flashing blue objects, you need
to download Floor Mirror," and then, typically, does not tell you what
this is or where to get it.

I've had flashing blue objects in my game. Does anyone know what this
"floor mirror" is?

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>
>> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon
>> Collection at MTS2.
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
>> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators behind mts2.
>>

> On the download page it says "To prevent flashing blue objects, you need
> to download Floor Mirror," and then, typically, does not tell you what
> this is or where to get it.
>
> I've had flashing blue objects in my game. Does anyone know what this
> "floor mirror" is?

Flood mirror is part of that package. It will only work to prevent
flashing blue objects IN THAT SET. It will not help any other flashing
blue objects.

As explained in the text, it is holding the patterns/textures for all of
the objects in that particular set, and all of those objects are
dependent upon it. It is included in those downloads.

-georg

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:12:26 -0400 Bluegenie2 wrote:

> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon Collection
> at MTS2.
> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators behind mts2.

Wow, that IS brilliant!!
Thanks for pointing it out!

Dorte

"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in

>> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon
>> Collection at MTS2.
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
>> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators
>> behind mts2.
>>
>> --
>> ---------------------------
>> Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
>> If found, please return to..........
>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>> or
>> http://livin-it-up.net
>>

> Wow thanks!!! I might have gone a day or so before going over
> there.
>
> I'm getting the complete set now! :))

Don't forget the beautiful recolors by my favorite creator :)

--
Mike
"There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."

Betty

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message

> Don't forget the beautiful recolors by my favorite creator :)
>
> --
> Mike
> "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."
> - Charles Schultz

Mike, are they on the same page or where?? I downloaded the complete
set.
Are you one of the creators??????

Thanks.......Betty

Cuthbert Gurdlestone <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>> Just in case you haven't seen it yet, check out the Grand Trianon
>> Collection at MTS2.
>> http://forums.modthesims2.com/index.php?
>> It's amazing and is a collaboration of many of the creators
>> behind mts2.
>>

> On the download page it says "To prevent flashing blue objects,
> you need to download Floor Mirror," and then, typically, does not
> tell you what this is or where to get it.
>
> I've had flashing blue objects in my game. Does anyone know what
> this "floor mirror" is?

It is part of the bedroom set. It's this file:
http://files.modthesims2.com:81/getfile.php?file=88213

--

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123

> Are you one of the creators??????

Of the recolors, yes. Look for jtiger333's recolors.

--
Mike
"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."

> "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> Don't forget the beautiful recolors by my favorite creator :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike
>>> "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."
>>> - Charles Schultz
>>>

>> Mike, are they on the same page or where?? I downloaded the
>> complete set.
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123
>
>> Are you one of the creators??????
>
> Of the recolors, yes. Look for jtiger333's recolors.

Aha!!!
And thank you, especially for the dark wood :)
Ack, this keeps up, I am gonna have to make a game for mts2 stuff only, lol.

Betty

Thanks Mike!!

Betty

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
> "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in
>

>> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> Don't forget the beautiful recolors by my favorite creator :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike
>>> "There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker."
>>> - Charles Schultz
>>>

>> Mike, are they on the same page or where?? I downloaded the
>> complete set.
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123
>
>> Are you one of the creators??????
>
> Of the recolors, yes. Look for jtiger333's recolors.
>
> --
> Mike
> "I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."
> - Elvis Presley

Betty

> Aha!!!
> And thank you, especially for the dark wood :)
> Ack, this keeps up, I am gonna have to make a game for mts2 stuff
> only, lol.

Awe me too!! MTS2 is an amazing place! :))

Betty