Stuck toddler?

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2005 3:47:05 AM

I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for the
past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?

--
--Cuth

More about : stuck toddler

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 3:47:06 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:I've had a toddler about whom it says
"Becomes child in 4 days" for the past sim week. Is he going to stay a
diaper-filler forever?

Do you happen to be using the aging off cheat?

Munch.
July 14, 2005 3:47:06 AM

"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:42D5A7F8.7090506@earthlink.net...
> I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
> the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?
>
> --
> --Cuth

Cassandra hasn't aged either.....still 29 days old. LOL Everybody else
in her family is
getting older.

Betty
July 14, 2005 3:59:27 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
> the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?

I would try moving the family in and out of their house. Sometimes that
unsticks them.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:04:44 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
>>the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?
>

> I would try moving the family in and out of their house. Sometimes that
> unsticks them.
>
> Gareeth

Does the furniture disappear when you do that?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:

> Does the furniture disappear when you do that?

Yep.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 6:01:38 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Gareeth wrote:
>> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>>
>>> I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
>>> the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?
>>

>> I would try moving the family in and out of their house. Sometimes
>> that unsticks them.
>>
>> Gareeth
>>

> Does the furniture disappear when you do that?

Not if you go to simlogical and download the shrub that makes everything
stay put.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 7:12:53 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Does the furniture disappear when you do that?
>

> Yep.
>
> Gareeth

Well, actually, I realized after I posted that that I'd been thinking of
moving them permanently out of that house anyway. The father is now a
surgeon, and they can afford bigger digs, especially since he wants more
kids. She doesn't but he does, and he makes the surgeon bucks. ;-)

So it's SPREAD 'EM, Nina Caliente!!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> So it's SPREAD 'EM, Nina Caliente!!

Nina is pregant in my game too. Actually she just had a a bit of nervous
collapse after giving birth to baby number 6. They had 4 toodlers one baby
and one on the way at the same time and her hubby who secretly detests Nina
wouldn't let her hire any help. Might have to now though since after the Sim
shrink finsihed with her she collapsed from exhaustion anyway.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 8:37:57 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
>>the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?
>

> I would try moving the family in and out of their house. Sometimes that
> unsticks them.
>
> Gareeth

Well, I moved Nina Caliente and the toddler out. Then I moved them back
in. Or tried. When I moved in Nina, it asked who else I wanted to
bring along, and I chose the toddler, but even though it accepted it, it
didn't actually move her back in, AND she's no longer in the bin, so
she's gone, effectively.

She'll probably turn up on some sim milk carton. :-(

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

You could try adoption - she might turn up through that. Sounds like a
buggy sim though so maybe it's not a good idea to get her back.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Gareeth wrote:
> > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> >
> >>I've had a toddler about whom it says "Becomes child in 4 days" for
> >>the past sim week. Is he going to stay a diaper-filler forever?
> >

> > I would try moving the family in and out of their house. Sometimes that
> > unsticks them.
> >
> > Gareeth
> >

> Well, I moved Nina Caliente and the toddler out. Then I moved them back
> in. Or tried. When I moved in Nina, it asked who else I wanted to
> bring along, and I chose the toddler, but even though it accepted it, it
> didn't actually move her back in, AND she's no longer in the bin, so
> she's gone, effectively.
>
> She'll probably turn up on some sim milk carton. :-(
>
> --
> --Cuth

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 7:58:53 PM

Maxon wrote:
> You could try adoption - she might turn up through that. Sounds like a
> buggy sim though so maybe it's not a good idea to get her back.

Yeah, but you can't choose which baby through adotion, can you? I'd
have to adopt and adopt until I found her.

And yes, all sims are BUGGY!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Yeah, but you can't choose which baby through adotion, can you? I'd
> have to adopt and adopt until I found her.

The last sim taken away is the frist one given out but I doubt she is in the
adoption queue.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 10:54:13 PM

Gareeth wrote:
> Might have to now though since after the Sim
> shrink finsihed with her she collapsed from exhaustion anyway.

Geeze, and I thought I was rough on my sims!

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Gareeth wrote:

> The last sim taken away is the frist one given out but I doubt she is in the
> adoption queue.

Hmmm....I'll have to try it anyway, just for laughs.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> One thing, though. When he moved out of his former house, even though
> the household name was Lothario, and he's Don Lothario, he wound up in
> the sim bin as Don Caliente. Whassup with that??? Anyway, that's his
> name now in the new house as well. Any way to change his name back to
> Lothario? The game is really screwy when it comes to family names.

I think you can change it with SimPe.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 3:44:32 PM

I had the same thing happen, but they got married at the guys house but he
still ended up with the womans last name?? He proposed and everything... i
don't get it.

rhiannon

!