21 item recolors of ...by DDDRAKE

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2005 6:12:49 AM

for anyone attempting to add more color to some standard pieces...these are
all free this week at TSR They are oldies but goodies...They allow you to
put more color in your game inexpensively

compmomnc

endtables
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Way-Back Recliners
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

chess tables
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Chez Moi French Country Counters
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Contempto Penn Station Side Chairs - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 blue suede chairs

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Cheap Eazzzzze Puffy Recliners - Expansion

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Craftmeister Booknooks - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

armoires
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

loveseats
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 Counter Culture Counters - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

21 blanket colors
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?...

More about : item recolors dddrake

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 1:21:53 AM

"~Deborah~" <thoughtsinterrupted[NO@SPAM]hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Tina Hayes" wrote:
>> for anyone attempting to add more color to some standard
>> pieces...these
> are
>> all free this week at TSR They are oldies but goodies...They
>> allow you to put more color in your game inexpensively

<snipped a bunch of apparently useless "freebies" which are not
apparently free>

> I logged in and they all show up as locked to me.

Same here.

--
Mike
The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.

Did you reorganized the downloads pages to show you only free downloads?
There are 629 objects available in the free section as of right now.... When
I get to that point I do a search for 21 or ddrake and they show up on 3
pages.

I know what the problems is,, I put links down for whole sets and you can
only dowload individually if you do not subscribe to TSR( i have a sub, so
I do not think about these things when posting, sorry)

Just go the free section and do a search like I said above. These indv
objects will be available for dl.....let me know if there are any other
problems

Tina

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
> "~Deborah~" <thoughtsinterrupted[NO@SPAM]hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > "Tina Hayes" wrote:
> >> for anyone attempting to add more color to some standard
> >> pieces...these
> > are
> >> all free this week at TSR They are oldies but goodies...They
> >> allow you to put more color in your game inexpensively
>
> <snipped a bunch of apparently useless "freebies" which are not
> apparently free>
> >
> > I logged in and they all show up as locked to me.
> >
> Same here.
>
> --
> Mike
> The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.
> - George Carlin

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 4:16:24 AM

"Tina Hayes" <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote in

> Did you reorganized the downloads pages to show you only free
> downloads? There are 629 objects available in the free section as
> of right now.... When I get to that point I do a search for 21 or
> ddrake and they show up on 3 pages.

That's ok. I looked them over. Nothing particularly interesting to
me.

--
Mike
You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.

I listed them just to give people some other cheap color options for
everyday sims2 decorating....May not be everybody's cup of tea but the
variety might help someone else out ///

Tina

BTW your recolor of the GT is stunning Thanks for reposting the correction
for us to redowload. Thanks for all your hard work

!