21 item recolors of ...by DDDRAKE

for anyone attempting to add more color to some standard pieces...these are
all free this week at TSR They are oldies but goodies...They allow you to
put more color in your game inexpensively

compmomnc

endtables
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4772

21 Way-Back Recliners
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4776

chess tables
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4778

21 Chez Moi French Country Counters
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4781

21 Contempto Penn Station Side Chairs - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4380

21 blue suede chairs

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4383

21 Cheap Eazzzzze Puffy Recliners - Expansion

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4384

21 Craftmeister Booknooks - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4365

armoires
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4359

loveseats
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4187

21 Counter Culture Counters - Expansion
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4191

21 blanket colors
http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/items/ts2sets.php?ID=4105
4 answers Last reply
More about item recolors dddrake

    "~Deborah~" <thoughtsinterrupted[NO@SPAM]hotmail.com> wrote in

    > "Tina Hayes" wrote:
    >> for anyone attempting to add more color to some standard
    >> pieces...these
    > are
    >> all free this week at TSR They are oldies but goodies...They
    >> allow you to put more color in your game inexpensively

    <snipped a bunch of apparently useless "freebies" which are not
    apparently free>

    > I logged in and they all show up as locked to me.

    Same here.

    --
    Mike
    The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.

    Did you reorganized the downloads pages to show you only free downloads?
    There are 629 objects available in the free section as of right now.... When
    I get to that point I do a search for 21 or ddrake and they show up on 3
    pages.

    I know what the problems is,, I put links down for whole sets and you can
    only dowload individually if you do not subscribe to TSR( i have a sub, so
    I do not think about these things when posting, sorry)

    Just go the free section and do a search like I said above. These indv
    objects will be available for dl.....let me know if there are any other
    problems

    Tina

    "Tina Hayes" <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote in

    > Did you reorganized the downloads pages to show you only free
    > downloads? There are 629 objects available in the free section as
    > of right now.... When I get to that point I do a search for 21 or
    > ddrake and they show up on 3 pages.

    That's ok. I looked them over. Nothing particularly interesting to
    me.

    --
    Mike
    You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.

    I listed them just to give people some other cheap color options for
    everyday sims2 decorating....May not be everybody's cup of tea but the
    variety might help someone else out ///

    Tina

    BTW your recolor of the GT is stunning Thanks for reposting the correction
    for us to redowload. Thanks for all your hard work

    > "Tina Hayes" <justsimz@carolina.rr.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Did you reorganized the downloads pages to show you only free
    > > downloads? There are 629 objects available in the free section as
    > > of right now.... When I get to that point I do a search for 21 or
    > > ddrake and they show up on 3 pages.
    > >

    > That's ok. I looked them over. Nothing particularly interesting to
    > me.
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    > - Herb Cohen

Sims Games Video Games