Requency and core voltage adjustment for intel quad core processors

asif_34

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
hi
every body can someone tell me what are different frequency and corresponding voltage operating points are available on intel quad core Q9100 or any of this series processorfjb91@hotmail.com

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Every single chip is different, even ones from the same family. Take it in small steps, keep an eye on your temperatures, and put in the time required to get a stable, and cool overclock.

asif_34

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Thank you your are right but there is no explicit information when processor change its state from C0 to C1 what is voltage/frequency at state C0 and what is voltage/frequency when it is in C0,or what are different
speed steps and voltages available for the processor , i studied a document named Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep®Technology for the Intel® Pentium® M Processor from intel , it provides information Supported Performance States for the Intel® Pentium® M Processor at 1.6GHz which explains different volatges and frequecies Pentium® M Processor supports during its operation , but i could not find any document like this for Q9100 or core2Duo T7500, i need help in this regard
thank you
Asif

asif_34

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Thank you your are right but there is no explicit information when processor change its state from C0 to C1 what is voltage/frequency at state C0 and what is voltage/frequency when it is in C0,or what are different
speed steps and voltages available for the processor , i studied a document named Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep®Technology for the Intel® Pentium® M Processor from intel , it provides information Supported Performance States for the Intel® Pentium® M Processor at 1.6GHz which explains different volatges and frequecies Pentium® M Processor supports during its operation , but i could not find any document like this for Q9100 or core2Duo T7500, i need help in this regard
thank you
Asif