silent54

Distinguished
May 20, 2011
I'm mocking up my HAF X for water cooling and a few mods to the case. I'm looking at using a Alphacool Cape Fuzion Core as the reservoir but see at this time there are only two versions, 10 & 30. I like the multiple ports for tubing and the ability to add up to 4 leds for lighting considering I'm going with straight distilled water. The Alphacool Cape Fuzion Core 10 is about 6ins, where the 30 is a little over 13ins. Now my case is pretty big but I can't see any reason or if it's possible to use a 13in reservoir and the 10 seems a little small. Has anyone heard whether Alphacool is going to make one that in between the two? Thanks

silent54

Distinguished
May 20, 2011
Thanks for the replies. I know the reservoir size doesn't matter in the scheme of things. I like the design of the Alphacool cape fuzion core. I just wasn't sure if anyone heard whether they are looking at producing a middle size reservoir. The slightly longer version would have been more of an aesthetic preference. I'm just amaze a company would go from 14cm to a 34cm without an intermediate. They did with the Cape Corp Coolplex pro series.

TRENDING THREADS