Teen Sim to jailhouse ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 14, 2005 7:20:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw police
pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM

teen sim never return to my house....it was gone

any one same problem ?

More about : teen sim jailhouse

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 10:23:31 PM

Wesley wrote:
> I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw
> police pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM
>
> teen sim never return to my house....it was gone
>
> any one same problem ?

Hmm if you saw the cop car it might be a glitch. Teens sometimes run away
for good though. They return the day before their age transition then.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 10:51:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

news:D 4yBe.128444$9A2.120093@edtnps89...
> Wesley wrote:
> > I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw
> > police pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM
> >
> > teen sim never return to my house....it was gone
> >
> > any one same problem ?
>
> Hmm if you saw the cop car it might be a glitch. Teens sometimes run away
> for good though. They return the day before their age transition then.
>
> Gareeth

If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police to
report the runaway and they bring them back right away.

Jeanie
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 3:13:08 AM

Jeanie wrote:
> If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police to
> report the runaway and they bring them back right away.

They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen wasn't
returned despite the police being called and I had to wait until their age
transition.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 3:18:22 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Jeanie wrote:
>> If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police
>> to report the runaway and they bring them back right away.
>>

> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
> until their age transition.
>
> Gareeth

Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home the
next morning by the cops.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 3:47:57 PM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:18:22 GMT Jeanie wrote:
>> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
>> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
>> until their age transition.
>>
>> Gareeth
>
> Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home the
> next morning by the cops.

How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that. Guess
I'm just too caring ;)

Dorte
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 8:17:29 PM

"Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:18:22 GMT Jeanie wrote:
> >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
> >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
> >> until their age transition.
> >>
> >> Gareeth
> >
> > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
the
> > next morning by the cops.
>
> How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that. Guess
> I'm just too caring ;)
>
> Dorte

You probably are. In Pleasantville, when you first start the game, there
are two teens ripe for running away. One is Lilith Pleasant and the other
one is Dustin Broke. In order to have a teen run away, they have to have a
lousy relationship score with everybody in the household. Lilith fits that
bill completely, as she is actively enemies with her twin sister and has
negative scores with both her parents. If you open the Pleasant house and
just ignore her, she'll run away by the second or third sim day.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 9:59:45 PM

Dorte Schünecke wrote:

> How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that.
> Guess I'm just too caring ;)

I sort of forced the issue with a few of my teens to see what would happen.
It hasn't happened to me without my actively pursuing it. The teen needs bad
relationships with the household.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 10:49:24 PM

Jeanie wrote:
> Gareeth wrote:
>> Jeanie wrote:
>>> If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police
>>> to report the runaway and they bring them back right away.
>>>

>> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
>> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
>> until their age transition.
>>
>> Gareeth
>
> Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
> the next morning by the cops.
>
> Jeanie

Oh how exciting! What do I need to do to make them runaway? I wanna try!

Please?
--
Kath
~

"Kath" <kath@suitcase.org> wrote in message
> Jeanie wrote:
> > Gareeth wrote:
> >>>

> >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
> >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
> >> until their age transition.
> >>
> >> Gareeth
> >
> > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
> > the next morning by the cops.
> >
> > Jeanie
>
> Oh how exciting! What do I need to do to make them runaway? I wanna try!
>
> Please?
> --
> Kath

They have to have very negative relationship scores with EVERYBODY in the
household. Then they run away.

Jeanie
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 2:51:30 AM

All sim teens belong in the jailhouse! Yessir, that'll teach 'em to
straighten up and fly right. They have no respect for authority. They
don't honor and obey the Ten Commandments. Jail is the best place for
'em. That ought to be the next expansion pack: Sim Juvie! "Send Your
Kid To Hell."

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

yes! - had to move family out of lot & rehouse to get sim back

news:D pvBe.48697$oJ.12675@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

!