Teen Sim to jailhouse ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw police
pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM

teen sim never return to my house....it was gone

any one same problem ?
11 answers Last reply
More about teen jailhouse
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Wesley wrote:
    > I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw
    > police pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM
    >
    > teen sim never return to my house....it was gone
    >
    > any one same problem ?

    Hmm if you saw the cop car it might be a glitch. Teens sometimes run away
    for good though. They return the day before their age transition then.

    Gareeth
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    > Wesley wrote:
    > > I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw
    > > police pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM
    > >
    > > teen sim never return to my house....it was gone
    > >
    > > any one same problem ?
    >
    > Hmm if you saw the cop car it might be a glitch. Teens sometimes run away
    > for good though. They return the day before their age transition then.
    >
    > Gareeth

    If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police to
    report the runaway and they bring them back right away.

    Jeanie
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Jeanie wrote:
    > If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police to
    > report the runaway and they bring them back right away.

    They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen wasn't
    returned despite the police being called and I had to wait until their age
    transition.

    Gareeth
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Gareeth wrote:
    > Jeanie wrote:
    >> If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police
    >> to report the runaway and they bring them back right away.
    >>

    > They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
    > wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
    > until their age transition.
    >
    > Gareeth

    Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home the
    next morning by the cops.

    Jeanie

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:18:22 GMT Jeanie wrote:
    >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
    >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
    >> until their age transition.
    >>
    >> Gareeth
    >
    > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home the
    > next morning by the cops.

    How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that. Guess
    I'm just too caring ;)

    Dorte

    "Dorte Schünecke" <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:18:22 GMT Jeanie wrote:
    > >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
    > >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
    > >> until their age transition.
    > >>
    > >> Gareeth
    > >
    > > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
    the
    > > next morning by the cops.
    >
    > How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that. Guess
    > I'm just too caring ;)
    >
    > Dorte

    You probably are. In Pleasantville, when you first start the game, there
    are two teens ripe for running away. One is Lilith Pleasant and the other
    one is Dustin Broke. In order to have a teen run away, they have to have a
    lousy relationship score with everybody in the household. Lilith fits that
    bill completely, as she is actively enemies with her twin sister and has
    negative scores with both her parents. If you open the Pleasant house and
    just ignore her, she'll run away by the second or third sim day.

    Jeanie

    Dorte Schünecke wrote:

    > How does one get a teen to run away?? I've never managed to do that.
    > Guess I'm just too caring ;)

    I sort of forced the issue with a few of my teens to see what would happen.
    It hasn't happened to me without my actively pursuing it. The teen needs bad
    relationships with the household.

    Gareeth

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Gareeth wrote:
    >> Jeanie wrote:
    >>> If they run away, you can have someone in the house call the police
    >>> to report the runaway and they bring them back right away.
    >>>

    >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
    >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
    >> until their age transition.
    >>
    >> Gareeth
    >
    > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
    > the next morning by the cops.
    >
    > Jeanie

    Oh how exciting! What do I need to do to make them runaway? I wanna try!

    Please?
    --
    Kath
    ~

    "Kath" <kath@suitcase.org> wrote in message
    > Jeanie wrote:
    > > Gareeth wrote:
    > >>>

    > >> They don't always get them back. It happened to me that the teen
    > >> wasn't returned despite the police being called and I had to wait
    > >> until their age transition.
    > >>
    > >> Gareeth
    > >
    > > Ah. I've only had two teens run away and both were brought back home
    > > the next morning by the cops.
    > >
    > > Jeanie
    >
    > Oh how exciting! What do I need to do to make them runaway? I wanna try!
    >
    > Please?
    > --
    > Kath

    They have to have very negative relationship scores with EVERYBODY in the
    household. Then they run away.

    Jeanie

    All sim teens belong in the jailhouse! Yessir, that'll teach 'em to
    straighten up and fly right. They have no respect for authority. They
    don't honor and obey the Ten Commandments. Jail is the best place for
    'em. That ought to be the next expansion pack: Sim Juvie! "Send Your
    Kid To Hell."

    --
    --Cuth
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    yes! - had to move family out of lot & rehouse to get sim back

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissofthelord.com.de> wrote in message
    >I have most bizzare night ...my teen sim go sneak out OK until saw police
    >pop up no car just 1 second then gone at front yard around 4 AM
    >
    > teen sim never return to my house....it was gone
    >
    > any one same problem ?

Sims Games Video Games