FS: Compaq Presario 3077WM Laptop - 2.4GHz, 16in LCD, 256M..

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
May 8, 2004 9:10:49 AM

Hi! My name is Randy. I have a Compaq Presario 3077WM (3000 Series)
notebook.

I'm looking to sell it to pick up a Macintosh notebook or desktop.
Here is a run down of the specs

16-inch color TFT display with maximum resolution of 1280 x 1024
Intel 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 processor
512 KB level 2 processor cache
256 MB DDR SDRAM expandable to 1024 MB
266 MHz memory speed
20 GB enhanced IDE hard drive(Drive is not original)
8x8x24 CD-RW and 8x DVD-ROM combo drive
SiS 650 UMA 4X AGP graphics with up to 64 MB shared video memory
2 internal speakers
Integrated 56 Kbps modem (V.90/V.92) with RJ-11 port
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 port
Integrated 54g wireless LAN (802.11g compliant)
Type I/II CompactFlash memory card slot with 32-bit card bus
4 USB 2.0 ports
IEEE 1394 FireWire port
Parallel port
Microphone input
Stereo headphone jack
VGA port (15-pin)
Composite video output for TV
Security slot for a lock
12-cell lithium ion battery
AC adapter
88-key keyboard
Touch pad
Weighs 8.09 pounds
13.8"L x 11.8"W x 1.75"H
Software includes Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Works 7.0, Money
2003, Quicken New User's Edition, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer,
Norton Anti-Virus 2003, InterVideo WinDVD and Roxio Easy CD Creator

The hard drive is not original. I picked this up as an open box deal
and the HD was missing. I have a new HD 20gig on the way (should have
it today or Monday). The laptop was FULLY tested with a 15 gig HD and
worked great. I was not going to sell this

but I need to get a Mac. I have all the original packing, software and
paper work. Also, the screen is fantastic! No dead pixels.

Price- $875 Shipped (Firm). You can check my Ebay feedback for
reference; rasterscan is my user name. I accept money orders and
Paypal (sorry, no checks).

Thanks!!

Randy Cornetta
Anonymous