no java option in advance internet properties

i hang up on applet web pages, there is no option to turn
on java in my internet properties in tools. Please let me
know how to turn java on XP

TY
Ray.
1 answer Last reply
More about java option advance internet properties

    ray wrote:
    > i hang up on applet web pages, there is no option to turn
    > on java in my internet properties in tools. Please let me
    > know how to turn java on XP
    >
    > TY
    > Ray.

    You need the Java Virtual Machine (JVM). Go here and download and install
    it: http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp .

    It will automatically make necessary changes to Internet Explorer during the
    install process. When you go to the above site, look up at the top right of
    the window for the download button.
    --
    Gene K

Configuration Java Microsoft Internet Windows XP