Sign in with
Your question

Why wont java download for me?

Last response: in Windows XP
January 19, 2012 6:09:59 PM

so i was installing a texture pack for minecraft and when i pressed the link the it to me to IVivid and when it was downloading i shutdown my computer and when i turned it back on it was installed so i uninstall it and a lot of my programs uninstalled with it! so i was like WTF? so i do system restore and it didn't work. So yeah then like i was going to my minecraft.jar file but when i open it, it goes to what do u want to open it with? And that never happened to me, and my friend told me to install java it will work so i am trying BUT when it is like 1 second away from completing it stops for like 1 minute and restarts the download and then it says that the download failed. So why is that happening! Please answer as soon as possible thanks.

More about : wont java download

January 19, 2012 7:05:27 PM

Waterwolf21 said:
so i was installing a texture pack for minecraft and when i pressed the link the it to me to IVivid and when it was downloading i shutdown my computer and when i turned it back on it was installed so i uninstall it and a lot of my programs uninstalled with it! so i was like WTF? so i do system restore and it didn't work. So yeah then like i was going to my minecraft.jar file but when i open it, it goes to what do u want to open it with? And that never happened to me, and my friend told me to install java it will work so i am trying BUT when it is like 1 second away from completing it stops for like 1 minute and restarts the download and then it says that the download failed. So why is that happening! Please answer as soon as possible thanks.

Only "He" knows what shape your system is in now ! Shutdown while something is in progress yields unprodictable results.
Windows system restore to deate prior to doing this download and maybe use a different browser for the download.
m
l
!