harry potter hogwarts?

Hi all - just wondered with the new Harry potter book coming out if anyone
has every created their own hogwarts castle in Sims2? You could actually
have it quite spooky with ghosts and zombies wandering around the place!
1 answer Last reply
More about harry potter hogwarts

    "emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi all - just wondered with the new Harry potter book coming out if anyone
    > has every created their own hogwarts castle in Sims2? You could actually
    > have it quite spooky with ghosts and zombies wandering around the place!

    Great idea! I took a look on the Sims 2 site, and there are 44 matches for
    Hogwarts in the Lot Exchange. Some of them aren't Hogwarts and others aren't
    good, but it looks like there are some real gems in there too. Why not
    browse for ideas on how others have recreated Hogwarts before embarking on
    your own?
    http://thesims2.ea.com

Sims Games Video Games Books