harry potter hogwarts?

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2005 11:44:11 PM

Hi all - just wondered with the new Harry potter book coming out if anyone
has every created their own hogwarts castle in Sims2? You could actually
have it quite spooky with ghosts and zombies wandering around the place!

More about : harry potter hogwarts

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 4:14:35 PM

"emma J" <emma@sparrowcrafts.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D b6bfm$djf$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi all - just wondered with the new Harry potter book coming out if anyone
> has every created their own hogwarts castle in Sims2? You could actually
> have it quite spooky with ghosts and zombies wandering around the place!

Great idea! I took a look on the Sims 2 site, and there are 44 matches for
Hogwarts in the Lot Exchange. Some of them aren't Hogwarts and others aren't
good, but it looks like there are some real gems in there too. Why not
browse for ideas on how others have recreated Hogwarts before embarking on
your own?
http://thesims2.ea.com
!