ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished
I can feel a current or electricity on all parts of my case.I dont know whats the cause but its like whenever i touch my case i get an electric shock.Kinda of like current leakage of some kind.
Its not strong but i cant touch the back of my case or i will get an electric shock.Whats the problem??

Solution
that is very bad. 2 possibilities:
1 - the PSU is faulty and is somehow leaking DC current to the case and is not grounded to the earth (i have seen this before).
2 - the power/power socket in your house is not earthed properly or power cable is faulty with a broken earth.
that is very bad. 2 possibilities:
1 - the PSU is faulty and is somehow leaking DC current to the case and is not grounded to the earth (i have seen this before).
2 - the power/power socket in your house is not earthed properly or power cable is faulty with a broken earth.

Solution

ghnader hsmithot

Distinguished

Thanks.But i do have another pc that doesnt have this problem.It is a DEll pc and i dont have the a problem with it.
Anyway thanks iam2thecrow for the solution.I will try to buy a new psu and see what happens.

Are you sure your motherboard is mounted properly, with the standoffs?

Any broken molex/other power connectors with the bare metal touching anything?

I wouldn't continue to use your computer if you can't touch the back of it without getting shocked. You could possibly hurt yourself/ burn your house down like that.