Matshita DVD ram uj-852

BucksGold

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
It looks like I have run into the same or similar issue many others have, regarding drivers. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T61 running XP Pro w/SP3 and after installing a new Samsung Wireless Color Laser model CLP-325W, I now have corrupted or missing drivers for my DVD Ram drive. I have run the gamut of standard procedures in an attempt to correct and repair this problem. I have even run Lenovo’s acclaimed (?) Toolbox software in order to fix this problem and it claims there is no problem but it can’t even find the DVD drive its self. So much for the toolbox ! I’m hoping someone out there has a solution to my problem. As for wading into the Registry and doing the fix that way, I could sure use some assistance with that. I have a very similar issue with a different computer as well. After installing both NERO and ROXY software on one of my IntelliStation M Pro units, I lost both DVD drives. I managed to uninstall the ROXY software but the NERO software will not uninstall. Another Registry issue I know for sure. I’m also running XP Pro w/SP3 on that machine as well. Soooo … If ANY One has the knowledge to help me get these issues fixed, I would be very grateful indeed !

Thank You !

Ftmmsch

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2012

Hi
my english isn't that good - I hope, you can understand everything.

I guess, your problem has to do with Nero. . specially "InCD"! That part will refuse using your dvd-ram drivers - as like the original panasonic drivers, which one you can use with some other drives . sometimers you'll have to change the drivers - you'll find more about it in wikipedia and other wiki's.
Anyway: I had this problem years ago and i recognised, that you can uninstall only the function "InCD".
But its in a strange way:

I just found a pdf on nero:
http://ftp6.nero.com/user_guides/nero7/incd/InCD_Eng.pdf

maybe it's an older one - but the way to do it - is still the same.

On page 9 or 10 there is shown the way. Actually you have to run it from nero start smart and so on.

Just read it. If you'll still got problems - there is a nero clean tool on nero homepage - but Watch !!!

I don't know about situation, whlie using this clean tool!

Maybe you'll have to leave InCD like it is! when you use the clean tool!
Maybe it may NOT be uninstalled when you want to do it with this tool ! I don't knkow!

I would suggest: If you wonna run that tool - just leave "InCD" as like it is!

Sorry, that i cant explain it in a perfect way.

As fare as I know, is InCD a problem with formatting in UDF!

I don't know, which DVD-RAM driver you actually need - but i have a older one - original from Panasonic.

Btw.:
If you search for: - par example: DVD-RAM_XP_N_En.pdf (normally it's from Panasonic resp. "Matsushita")

You'll get this:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&tok=p9PGVmBCjVDrGjilNKhYPw&cp=15&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=DVD-RAM_XP_N_En.pdf&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&pbx=1&oq=DVD-RAM_XP_N_En.pdf&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&fp=1&biw=1440&bih=749&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b

Par example, the first entry is:

ftp://ftp.quad.rs/drivers/Notebook/toshiba/toshiba%20l30/dvdram-psl33-xp-5025-en/DVD-RAM_XP_N_En.pdf

I extracted it to the only part, which make sence - of all, what's shown there.

It is: ftp://ftp.quad.rs/drivers/Notebook/toshiba/toshiba%20l30/dvdram-psl33-xp-5025-en/

If i was in your place, I would search and look to all the other informations.

I hope, that you can do something with all these informations.

ftp://ftp.quad.rs/drivers/Notebook/toshiba/toshiba%20l30/dvdram-psl33-xp-5025-en/

TRENDING THREADS