hey, my computer is loading a lot of programs when it
starts up, but not under my user name rather running
under the system user name. I know about using msconfig
in Run, but how else can i remove system start up things
and even things that start up under my user name that
arent in msconfig or in the Startup menu. Heres a list of
all the things that the system start up that i dont know
about and wonder if i need them:

msiexec.exe
vsmon.exe
NOPDB.exe
ScsiAccess.exe
nvsvc32.exe
SAgent2.exe
spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe - usually a few more of these appear at any
given time
lsass.exe
services.exe
winlogon.exe
csrss.exe
smss.exe
System
System Idle Process

Any help gratefully accepted. Thanks. :)

Sean, those are Processes usually you don't mess with them. Look in
Task Manager>Applications.
Check here http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Startup.htm