Problem install win 7 on ASUS M4A785D-M PRO

Hello,
I get this error during the Windows 7 setup, right after I begin the installation
(occurs in the middle of "step 1" of the two steps that Windows organizes the installation into)
"A required CD / DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk,
CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now."
I put USB flash drive with drivers for ASUS M4A785D-M PRO, but Windows 7 is not recognized
that drivers.
Does you have a solution for this?
I have Windows 7 -32 bit, English version, and I can not install Windows 7 .
I have 2 CD-DVD ROM, one ISO, one SATA, hard disk SATA,and my sata DVD ROM is missing, and other DVD ROM work bad in WIN XP, motherboard is new
Thank you and best regards
2 answers Last reply
More about problem install asus m4a785d
  1. jasnab said:
    Hello,
    I get this error during the Windows 7 setup, right after I begin the installation
    (occurs in the middle of "step 1" of the two steps that Windows organizes the installation into)
    "A required CD / DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk,
    CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now."
    I put USB flash drive with drivers for ASUS M4A785D-M PRO, but Windows 7 is not recognized
    that drivers.
    Does you have a solution for this?
    I have Windows 7 -32 bit, English version, and I can not install Windows 7 .
    I have 2 CD-DVD ROM, one IDE, one SATA, hard disk SATA,and my sata DVD ROM is missing, and other DVD ROM work bad in WIN XP, motherboard is new
    Thank you and best regards
  2. Have you tried installing with only one of the DVD drives connected to the mobo?
    It's no use putting the drivers for the mobo on the USB-stick.
    The Win7 install asks for a DVD-ROM driver. So put that on the USB stick
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Windows 7 CD-Rom DVD Drives Motherboards