Sign in with
Your question

International warranties.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 2, 2009 2:11:08 PM

Hello, i was going to buy a new (non-assembled) system but things happened and i have to wait so now I'm going to instead wait for HD5870 so i wonder if there's a brand that has international warranty and make Radeon Cards as all what i managed to find was BFG which makes only nVidia cards.

Thanks again.

Regards.
September 2, 2009 7:28:53 PM

YES they're here in Egypt "Cairo Computer ltd" But I'm Shipping them overseas so if you know anything that helps.... .

Regards.

EDIT: Maybe an E-mail or a link for text chat.
m
l
Related resources
September 2, 2009 9:51:26 PM

Also as far as i know the XFX warranty also covers user overclocking which is a bonus if you are planning to overclock the GPU.
m
l
September 2, 2009 10:10:15 PM

jf812 said:
Also as far as i know the XFX warranty also covers user overclocking which is a bonus if you are planning to overclock the GPU.

Yes i'm planing to overclock at least 150+ MHz for core and 200+ MHz for memory BUT what about their International warranty As if i purchased it in the US and shipped it to Egypt do they accept foreign Purchases, agreements and Bills(anything that makes sure i own an item!) summary does XFX bind their branchs for accepting a foreign purchase??!.

Regards.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
September 2, 2009 11:00:00 PM

Go to xfx site and contact them and ask them directly yourself and please don't constantly keep "bumping" up this thread.
m
l
!