My recolors at MTS2

If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
done. Here is the link:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289

--
Mike
Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid

    Soooooo, if we got the black, can we just keep it?

    "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in

    > Soooooo, if we got the black, can we just keep it?

    You can keep them all...but they will make duplicate mirrors show up
    in your game.

    --
    Mike
    Abdominos... sit-ups & pizza.

    Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the
    same page.
    Thanks Mike!!

    Betty

    "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    > If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
    > please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
    > apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
    > done. Here is the link:
    >
    > http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
    >
    > --
    > Mike
    > Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
    > users?

    I think that zip was meant for Mike, as in the first post mike says that
    numenors files are included. At least that is the way I read it :)

    "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the same
    > page.
    > Thanks Mike!!
    >
    > Betty
    >
    > "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    >> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
    >> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
    >> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
    >> done. Here is the link:
    >>
    >> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike
    >> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
    >> users?

    After going over the thread again, I came to the same conclusion. Thanks
    for replying though as
    it makes me feel better. :)

    Betty

    >I think that zip was meant for Mike, as in the first post mike says
    >that numenors files are included. At least that is the way I read it
    >:)
    >
    > "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the
    >> same page.
    >> Thanks Mike!!
    >>
    >> Betty
    >>
    >> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
    >>> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at
    >>> MTS2,
    >>> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
    >>> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
    >>> done. Here is the link:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mike
    >>> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
    >>> users?

    "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on
    > the same page.
    > Thanks Mike!!

    No. Just my zip package.

    --
    Mike
    "The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future

Sims Games Video Games