My recolors at MTS2

Last response: in Video Games
July 16, 2005 4:06:41 AM

If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
done. Here is the link:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289

--
Mike
Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid

More about : recolors mts2

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 4:06:42 AM

Soooooo, if we got the black, can we just keep it?

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
> done. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
>
> --
> Mike
> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
> users?

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 6:33:46 AM

"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in

> Soooooo, if we got the black, can we just keep it?

You can keep them all...but they will make duplicate mirrors show up
in your game.

--
Mike
Abdominos... sit-ups & pizza.

Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the
same page.
Thanks Mike!!

Betty

"Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
> done. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
>
> --
> Mike
> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
> users?

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 4:25:17 PM

I think that zip was meant for Mike, as in the first post mike says that
numenors files are included. At least that is the way I read it :)

"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the same
> page.
> Thanks Mike!!
>
> Betty
>
> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at MTS2,
>> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
>> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
>> done. Here is the link:
>>
>> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
>>
>> --
>> Mike
>> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
>> users?

July 16, 2005 4:51:16 PM

After going over the thread again, I came to the same conclusion. Thanks
for replying though as
it makes me feel better. :)

Betty

>I think that zip was meant for Mike, as in the first post mike says
>that numenors files are included. At least that is the way I read it
>:)
>
> "Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on the
>> same page.
>> Thanks Mike!!
>>
>> Betty
>>
>> "Mike Andrade" <ma@box.invalid> wrote in message
>>> If you downloaded any of my recolors of the Grand Trianon set at
>>> MTS2,
>>> please delete them and redownload them from my newly fixed set. I
>>> apologize for the inconvenience, but my previous set was incorrectly
>>> done. Here is the link:
>>>
>>> http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=77289
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike
>>> Why do we want intelligent terminals when there are so many stupid
>>> users?

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 11:06:50 PM

"Betty" <cyberbg2002@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Should I also download the newglasszip by numenor also?? It's on
> the same page.
> Thanks Mike!!

No. Just my zip package.

--
Mike
"The world is full of people whose notion of a satisfactory future