Is they any way to recover files that are physically overwitten?

i had photos in my 4gb memory card, i deleted all those a few months back . now when i try retriving those delete photos i am not getting it back. i tried recover my files, getdataback, and few more recovery softwares. all those pulled data only few photos, but i am not getting the photos that i deleted. please advice
3 answers Last reply
More about recover files physically overwitten
  1. No.

Undelete operations can be very successful if done immediately after the original delete.

After months of use, you are pretty much out of luck.
  2. Hello Lakshman,

If you didn't copy new pics or data on your 4gb memory card after deletion then there are some chances to recover your photos, go for kernel for fat and ntfs memory card recovery software which is an efficient data recovery software which can recover photos and files from memory card if the memory card is not overwritten, it will preview your photos in scan mode so that you can confirm the existence of your photos on memory card. for procedure and information go to www.memorycardrecovery.org

Lakshman said:
    i had photos in my 4gb memory card, i deleted all those a few months back . now when i try retriving those delete photos i am not getting it back. i tried recover my files, getdataback, and few more recovery softwares. all those pulled data only few photos, but i am not getting the photos that i deleted. please advice
  3. Lakshman said:

After you deleted you photos, did you have ever writen any data in your memory card?
Ask a new question

Read More

Data Recovery Memory Card Storage