Sony Vaio Laptop Class Action Law Suit

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
May 9, 2004 7:06:56 AM

I'm all for a class action law suit against Sony Vaio computers. The
list to far too long to post all the problems here.

If you know fo a Class Action Law Suit, please point me in the right
direction.
Leave a URL here.

For those who are still thinking of getting a Sony be aware they have
the worst CS on the planet.

I will never ever buy another Sony product again and I will see to it
that I post their shotty CS on every computer forum, laptop review
board and write letters to the editors of every computer review
magazine I can find.

It you have any ideas, post the URL here and I will tell my tale and
hopefully force them to make some changes at Sony.

Know a Congressmen who is interested in computer consumer issues, who
can't be bought, Let me know?

Stay away from this horrible company until they decide to make the
Customer First.

Tell your friends!
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 9, 2004 12:03:24 PM

oats wrote:
> I'm all for a class action law suit against Sony Vaio computers. The
> list to far too long to post all the problems here.
>
> If you know fo a Class Action Law Suit, please point me in the right
> direction.
> Leave a URL here.
>

> For those who are still thinking of getting a Sony be aware they have
> the worst CS on the planet.
>
> I will never ever buy another Sony product again and I will see to it
> that I post their shotty CS on every computer forum, laptop review
> board and write letters to the editors of every computer review
> magazine I can find.
>
> It you have any ideas, post the URL here and I will tell my tale and
> hopefully force them to make some changes at Sony.
>
> Know a Congressmen who is interested in computer consumer issues, who
> can't be bought, Let me know?
>
> Stay away from this horrible company until they decide to make the
> Customer First.
>
> Tell your friends!

It's OK to rant, but details prove the case and so far you have supplied
none.

a b D Laptop
May 9, 2004 5:15:03 PM

oatmealq@yahoo.com (oats) wrote:

>I'm all for a class action law suit against Sony Vaio computers. The
>list to far too long to post all the problems here.

Don't bother.. Class action lawsuits are merely scams run by lawyers
to get rich.

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2004 12:20:01 AM

On 9 May 2004 03:06:56 -0700, oatmealq@yahoo.com (oats) wrote:
>I will never ever buy another Sony product again and I will see to it
>that I post their shotty CS on every computer forum, laptop review
>board and write letters to the editors of every computer review
>magazine I can find.

I'll keep an eye out for the reports of Sony's eminent demise. Day
after Microsoft goes under, right?

Emanuel
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2004 1:04:10 AM

Can you give a short descritpion of the problems? What state do you live in?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 10, 2004 8:50:12 AM

LAWBOYZ wrote:

> Can you give a short descritpion of the problems? What state do you live in?

There we go...

"LAWBOYZ"?

Are you a legal lurker?

Larry