Killer deal on Cooler Master RC-690 case (Canada)

vainglorious11

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to let all the Canadian system builders know that Newegg.ca has the widely acclaimed Cooler Master RC-690 case on sale in its email promotion for $69.99. (scroll down near the bottom)

This is about as low as it has been anywhere in the last year, according to pricecanada.com. However, shipping is still a scary amount on cases. The best way to get around this is to order from a retailer nearby who will price-match and not charge shipping for in-store pickup.

Living in the lower mainland of BC, I'm lucky enough to have an NCIX storefront nearby. They price-match Newegg and they are currently offering a $10USD mail-in rebate on the case. You might be able to find the same rebate from other stores too.

With the rebate, the case effectively cost me $60 + tax = $70. Not bad for a case that usually retails for $85+ before tax.

I just got this deal and I wanted to share the love, especially because this has to be the most recommended 'value' case on Tom's. Enjoy!

Solution
Pricing seems kind of random between newegg.com and .ca, they can actually get a 750TX for cheaper than you can in the states. That NCIX pricematch has to make them a ton of money, nice find, thats smart shopping at its best.