TS2+UNI:Alien meditation trouble......

I sent one of my alien sims to college,and the option for him to
meditate doesn't come up.I think he has about 5 logic skill
points.Also,I have another alien sim,in the same dorm,that CAN
meditate.Could someone please tell me why?

Munch.
2 answers Last reply
More about alien meditation trouble

    munch simmons wrote:
    > I sent one of my alien sims to college,and the option for him to
    > meditate doesn't come up.I think he has about 5 logic skill
    > points.Also,I have another alien sim,in the same dorm,that CAN
    > meditate.Could someone please tell me why?

    Assuming they have enough logic points the other reason is when they are too
    playful. Playful Sims cannot meditate. I have one Sim in that boat right now
    and considering she is about to have ten kids she is going to have a rough
    time.

    Gareeth

    Gareeth wrote:Assuming they have enough logic points the other reason is
    when they are too playful. Playful Sims cannot meditate. I have one Sim
    in that boat right now and considering she is about to have ten kids she
    is going to have a rough time.

    Now that I think about it,he may have had playful set to the max.Thanks
    for the tip!

    Munch.

Sims College Games Video Games