TS2+UNI:Alien meditation trouble......

Last response: in Video Games
July 16, 2005 11:09:04 PM

I sent one of my alien sims to college,and the option for him to
meditate doesn't come up.I think he has about 5 logic skill
points.Also,I have another alien sim,in the same dorm,that CAN
meditate.Could someone please tell me why?

Munch.
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 8:01:41 AM

munch simmons wrote:
> I sent one of my alien sims to college,and the option for him to
> meditate doesn't come up.I think he has about 5 logic skill
> points.Also,I have another alien sim,in the same dorm,that CAN
> meditate.Could someone please tell me why?

Assuming they have enough logic points the other reason is when they are too
playful. Playful Sims cannot meditate. I have one Sim in that boat right now
and considering she is about to have ten kids she is going to have a rough
time.

Gareeth
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 8:01:42 AM

Gareeth wrote:Assuming they have enough logic points the other reason is
when they are too playful. Playful Sims cannot meditate. I have one Sim
in that boat right now and considering she is about to have ten kids she
is going to have a rough time.

Now that I think about it,he may have had playful set to the max.Thanks
for the tip!

Munch.
!