problem with xp finfing large partitions

I have a 200 g HD that I was running NT 4.0 on. The HD was
partioned into four separate pations, all with NTSF. Long
story short, my NT OS crashed and I can't get the repair
software to fix it nor can I reinstall NT. So, I set the HD
as a slave to my XP computer. It will recognize two
partitions, both 4 gig but not the other two partitions of
larger volume, 80 to 90 gigs.

Does anybody have a suggestion about how to find the two
larger partions with my data on them.

Thanks in advance

Does WinXP have WinUpdate SP1 Installed?