Sign in with
Your question

HELP MEEEE :( :( :( :(

Last response: in Storage
May 31, 2011 3:18:24 AM

Hi,

I am Vishaal and I am Working in a Media organization , my seanior give me the task that create dual boot of operating system windows and Linux fedora ( windows already Installed with 90 GB of Data ),And i create 20 gb free space Without lost any data and then insert the Linux fedora 15 DVD ,, when i was intalling the partion i selete wrong option ,, after that all partion had deleted,, after i create new partiton and installed both Operating system ( dual boot) ,, but i had lost company 90 gb of data ,,CAN U Pls HELP that HOW CAN I RECOVER THE DATA PLS???? :(  :(  :( 

More about : meeee

May 31, 2011 3:34:40 AM

Hi,

I am Vishaal and I am Working in a Media organization , my senior give me the task that create dual boot of operating system

windows and Linux fedora ( windows already Installed with 90 GB of Data in D: and E: partations ),
And i create 20 gb free space from C: Drive (useing shrink ) Without lost any data in any drive and then insert the Linux fedora

15 DVD ,, when i was intalling the partion by mistake i selete wrong option ,,
After that all partion had deleted (show 157 GB Free Space),, after that i create new partiton and installed both Operating

system ( dual boot) ,, but i had lost company 90 gb of data ,,CAN U Pls HELP that HOW CAN I RECOVER THAT DATA PLS???? :(  :( 

:( 
m
l
May 31, 2011 5:29:18 AM

I can understand your problem that you are in great trouble but dont worry try this free data recovery software which can recover your data in very easy way.

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/dr.html very easy to install and quick to recover your lost data one more trusted data recovery software which can recover your lost partitions is stellar phoenix windows data recovery but it is paid to recover all lost data and you can download in this free from http://www.stellarinfo.com/windows-data-recovery.php and can see the preview of your all lost data but to recover you have to purchase the software.

Try the both options which is most suits to you go for it but dont worry your data will be recovered.
m
l
Related resources
June 1, 2011 3:51:13 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your reply ,,but my problem is that i had lost partition in hard disk ,, then i create new one and then install two operating system (dual boot with windows7 and Linux) , So its help me for old delete partition's data recovery ?? can u help me pls ?

thank with regards

Vishaal
m
l
June 3, 2011 5:03:34 AM

No its not Resolved :(  can u help me again pls ?
m
l
June 3, 2011 5:40:12 AM

Vishaal, you might get more help from the people here if you tell them what are the Data Recovery softwares that have you already tried.
m
l
!